Wrestling Thread Mar 19-25 | 3/26 - New Thread Coming, Once In A Lifetime Special 8pm Tonight USA

laugh.gif

Takertroll'd

Originally Posted by illmatic34

They haven't revealed Taker's bald head !+@ yet?
indifferent.gif

Really think they are making a huge mistake if they don't "reveal" Taker's head until Mania.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Shawn Michaels face when Undertaker said that he was better than Triple H. He's still smiling
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

This is the longest running weekly episodic thread on Niketalk because people want my expert analysis and opinion on the current product.
The arrogance, the egotism...I support that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Team CeNation stand up 
smokin.gif
No.
Originally Posted by Antidope

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Shawn Michaels face when Undertaker said that he was better than Triple H. He's still smiling
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Buddy had the ill troll smirk.
laugh.gif
Good segment to end the show.

Excellent episode of RAW. Advanced storylines, got to see Bryan in action, and no Diva wrestling. The minimal wrestling is to be expected after Wade's injury...which was a perfect example of the absolute worst thing that can happen during WM season for the 'E.

I'll sit back and wait for the Debbie Downers/nitpickers to have at it though...

i just want to hear that gong, see taker walk slowly to the ring, raise his hands on the stairs to bring the lighting back to normal, put his hands on his hood and whip that %%*@ back exposing his bald #@* head while rolling his eyes into the back of his skull.

pimp.gif

BREAKING NEWS - WWE SHUTS DOWN FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Officials from WWE told Bright House Sports network today, which airs the FCW shows in Florida, that they are closing down the promotion and will not be doing anymore television after the final three shows taped last week air.

WWE officials told Bright House Sports that they are folding the promotion, closing the gym, and moving everyone to Stamford, CT for the time being until they figure out what they are going to do with developmental.

Those in WWE also heard news today and were given the impression the company was going to do developmental out of Conneticut and possibly open a second developmental territory.

Back
Top Bottom