Wrestling Thread Mar 19-25 | 3/26 - New Thread Coming, Once In A Lifetime Special 8pm Tonight USA

LOL me?

nah I've just been on a CM Punk youtube roll.

I was talking to 4W and lobo on twitter while all this was going on.

That's a funny accusation though.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

[Miz] Really? REALLY? [/Miz]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all know by now I don't really +!%% with the NTWT fantasy stuff. Sometimes it gets overbearing in here with that #*$% and, IMO, y'all take this stuff too seriously. But if that's what y'all want to do, so be it...I don't own the thread and who the +!%% am I to keep you guys from having your fun or whatever. I try to keep the balance in here with N&N (when I do them once every 2 years) and only engage in pro wrestling discussion.

All that being said...
It's absolutely +%!%@+$ LAME that some cornball(s) went and cried to Meth about it.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Such a sleazy thing to do. "Waaaaah I want them to only talk about what I like and they should be restricted from everything else. Principal Method Man...do something about it!". Yeah it's gotten me in trouble numerous times on here but I've never been one to hold back how I really feel about something so let me be clear...it's a ho move, snake #%% +#!*@.

What gets me about this #*$% is I bet the person or people who complained do NOTHING to contribute to the thread. No N&N, no videos, no sharing stories, never post. You don't even have to be a regular...I could sort of give a pass to those who try to involve themselves and know what goes on. But it's probably some !$#%+# leeching off others' opinions and N&N while saying absolutely nothing and THEN wanting the thread to cater to them...+%!%@+$ ridiculous.
laugh.gif

It's real easy to do what I do...ignore it and keep it moving. Or find another spot besides NT that talks about wrestling if it bothers you so much.

Grow a pair +#%#!.
THIS.

I don't understand how the RP works but you know what, 4W and others put a lot into this thread on a DAILY basis. I may not like sifting through the NTWWE stuff because it doesn't apply to me but I prefer reading this thread rather than sifting through twitter, lordsofpain, wrestlezone, the BB forums, or whatever else.

This thread is a community within the community. No one is forcing you to be in this thread or for you to get your news here. I can't understand why anyone would take it to Dirty/Meth and complain. It's not like dudes in here are "in character" 24/7 or during Raw/Smackdown/PPV's

I'm sure that I$$ has some kind of B.S. wrestling thread. If ya'll don't like it, go there rather than undermine the place where I like to converse and get my news from.

I've been frequenting this thread for some time now, I don't post as much as I used to in here; but there's no reason why anyone should complain about fantasy wrestling..in a WRESTLING THREAD.

I don't do NTWT but I don't see the whole problem with it. I mean sometimes it clutters the thread but for the most part it's usually in spoilers so I don't get why anyone is really upset about it.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

LOL me?

nah I've just been on a CM Punk youtube roll.

I was talking to 4W and lobo on twitter while all this was going on.

That's a funny accusation though.

I can back him up as well on that.That's some weak &**( that dudes will go and snitch on fantasy wrestling talk, in a wrestling thread.I guess fantasy football threads don't get sidetracked with real football talk, right?

It's not like we do the fantasy crap 24/7. When the actual wrestling events happen and there are things to talk about, then that's what we talk about, but in the down times, we just do that because if we didn't, everyone would be constantly struggling to find the wrestling thread on pages 6 and 7. It's just something to do when there's nothing notable to talk about.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I've been frequenting this thread for some time now, I don't post as much as I used to in here; but there's no reason why anyone should complain about fantasy wrestling..in a WRESTLING THREAD.

I'm gonna have to agree with you just for the simple fact you shout one of the top 2 Japanese wrestlers of all time in your sig..

Vince McMahon is starting to focus on what the WWE landscape will be after WrestleMania, and he’s got his thought process on the annual draft.

“Vince knows he can keep Raw and Smackdown talent on both shows, since Raw is a Super Show now,

It's about time they did away with the brand split..I never really cared much for it..

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Vince McMahon is starting to focus on what the WWE landscape will be after WrestleMania, and he’s got his thought process on the annual draft.

“Vince knows he can keep Raw and Smackdown talent on both shows, since Raw is a Super Show now,

so since the WM29 main event looks like it may be announced the raw after WM28, anyone have a guess on what it may be?

i'm going with Cena/Taker

Ugh, I hope these main event announcements a year in advance doesn't become a thing.

I used to hate the fantasy wrestling as well, after awhile I just accepted it and even joined in on the fun. You ninnys need to stop having a whinge.

Also this might be my favourite video on YouTube.

roll.gif

Damn, if were weren't on this suspension, there'd be a divas champion joke to be told for ElCubano
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

so since the WM29 main event looks like it may be announced the raw after WM28, anyone have a guess on what it may be?

i'm going with Cena/Taker

PLEASE. GOD. NO.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I used to hate the fantasy wrestling as well, after awhile I just accepted it and even joined in on the fun. You ninnys need to stop having a whinge.

Also this might be my favourite video on YouTube.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that Linda botch

I brought up Road Trip the other day in another thread.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

This is like Road Trip. But in reverse. And No sex tape. And no Tom Green.

DAMN this isn't like Road Trip at all! Nevermind.
Do you guys remember that movie?

Anyways, I'm sure you're asking by now what does this have to do with wrestling. Well..

Spoiler [+]
large.jpg

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I come back from pumping iron for two hours to this? #AreYouSeriousBro 
30t6p3b.gif

is Pumping Iron a new chilli dog restaurant or something?

Originally Posted by casekicks

Rusty, you better show some respect to your elders..Or you'll wind up NTWT's very own Mass Transit..
the place you've been stuck in for the past your entire ntwt career.

imthatone wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" those guys says i can't play... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! "[/color]

ok779u.gif

oh no..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom