Wrestling Thread Mar 19-25 | 3/26 - New Thread Coming, Once In A Lifetime Special 8pm Tonight USA

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

Originally Posted by Peep Game

izi8l.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ how loosely his suit jacket is flapping.

Teddy looking like he's about to take flight.

GWO anyone?

pimp.gif

I need some DVD's to watch next Sunday while I get tanked all day prior to WM. Can I get some recommendations? I wish they would replay them all day as they did prior.

Never was a fan of the fantasy stuff but I didn't see a need to complain since everyone else seemed to enjoy it. I just simply fell back. gifs were hilarious tho. 
gwo 
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by NIMO007

I'll start

WERTH

EDGE

Originally Posted by chino905

906559-jcvd_large.jpg

RobVanDam-4076.jpg

Originally Posted by hellaones

my bro mentioned this one the other day
masters2.jpg
james.jpg

Originally Posted by NIMO007

laugh.gif

Mickie James

just-my-input.jpg

Rachel Ray

mmpr-vi-rita.jpg

melina106.jpg

tried to find the least ayo pic
laugh.gif
212239-booker_t_large.jpg

byron-long.jpg

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I need some DVD's to watch next Sunday while I get tanked all day prior to WM. Can I get some recommendations? I wish they would replay them all day as they did prior.

Off the top of my head:

- The Stone Cold and Rock DVD sets (the old ones and the more recent ones)

- Rise and Fall of ECW

- The Monday Night War

- Chris Jericho DVD set

Anyone hear own any replica titles? Is there a big difference between the adults replica and the kids replica, I have wanted to pic one up for the longest, I can fit the kids replica but just wondering which to pick up?

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Anyone hear own any replica titles? Is there a big difference between the adults replica and the kids replica, I have wanted to pic one up for the longest, I can fit the kids replica but just wondering which to pick up?

I have the World Heavyweight Chamipon(WWE version).I think the kids version are smaller than the
adult one.

Crooks, a few people on here have said that the Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels rivalry DVD was pretty good so you could check that one out as well.

tumblr_lx9ftuFMeB1r3k201o1_250.gif

all of a sudden the ntwt jawas are coming out from hiding with an abundance of basic wrestling discussion.
coincidence?

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

tumblr_lx9ftuFMeB1r3k201o1_250.gif

all of a sudden the ntwt jawas are coming out from hiding with an abundance of basic wrestling discussion.
coincidence?
vladimir-kozlov-wwe.png

"I love NTDoubleUDoubleUTee"

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I'm going to watch some old wrestlemanias..

i feel that whoever blabbed to meth was via inside job

theres a mole among us

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

theres a mole among us

Well duh.... I don't even follow the +*@@ but its obviously 4Cena playing the creative control card cause he doesn't want to drop the title at NTMania...

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

theres a mole among us

Well duh.... I don't even follow the +*@@ but its obviously 4Cena playing the creative control card cause he doesn't want to drop the title at NTMania...

that and with Lobo slowly fazing him out, could 4W be the one behind the whistleblowing?

Did  he know that his time was coming up?

Did he want to "kill his creation" before it was taken from his cold, lifeless hands?

Spoiler [+]
find out all the answers and MORE when you Tune in LIVE! Sunday April 1st at NTMania II

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

theres a mole among us

that and with Lobo slowly fazing him out, could 4W be the one behind the whistleblowing?

Did  he know that his time was coming up?

Did he want to "kill his creation" before it was taken from his cold, lifeless hands?

Spoiler [+]
find out all the answers and MORE when you Tune in LIVE! Sunday April 1st at NTMania II

img_265_wwe-smackdown-2002-vince-mcmahon-introduces-nwo-promo.jpg

WARNING: NTWT material in the spoiler. do NOT click if you're a buzzkill.

Spoiler [+]
first Mania II poster up:

scaled.php

Back
Top Bottom