Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

In the words of Konnan, Jeff Hardy had more "female dogs" than any other wrestler in the history of the business.

[h3]Breaking News: Mark Henry Possibly Injured AGAIN[/h3]Posted by: Caylon Knox of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Mar 24 2013

WWE had a live event last night in Norfolk, Virginia. It's being reported that during a match between Mark Henry and Kane, Henry may have sustained yet another leg injury.

The referee reportedly gave the X signal and pointed at Henry's leg, shortly which after Henry used a chair on Kane and got disqualified.
Mark Henry is currently scheduled for a big match against Ryback at WrestleMania.
mean.gif

MLW EPisode 68: Topics include

Konnan! Court! Saint Laurent! The crew reunites like Voltron all up in this podcast!

Topics discussed:

-WCW Spring Break!

-The time WWE's Road Dogg just about got jumped by a gang of Puerto Ricans at spring break

-Lita performing at TripleMania back in the day

-AAA Rey de Reyes

-Atmosphere is EVERYTHING in pro wrestling.

-PLUS bumpDRUNK.com presents [email protected] featuring your questions and our answers!

-TripleMania 2013's main event

-AAA's brand split and new TV shows and what the strategy moving forward for the split roster and shows.

-Is Saint Laurent a ginger? K-Dawg and Court break it down for MSL. The GINGER REVEALED is revealed!

-Do Mexican cartels get involved with Lucha companies like the Yakuza does with Japanese wrestling?

-Luchadores have a run in with a Mexican cartel.

-TNA's low rent World Cup tournament

-The origins of the 6 sided ring and who created it.

-The strategy behind AAA's usage of the 6 sided ring.

-TNA's Talent Relations Department in disarray!

-If TNA had properly handled work visas, who would've Konnan sent to represent AAA in the beleaguered World Cup pay-per-view taping.

-Kharma and several other female wrestlers turning down TNA for a PPV booking. What's the crew thing about this?

-Will Jeremy Borash stop by the show at some point?

-"WCW Catering Talk" back in the day.

-WWE Network update

-Could a AAA network work in Mexico?

-The modernization of Mexico as an emerging economy.

-How has the Wrestling Observer Newsletter changed over the years?

-Where does Court read the Wrestling Observer Newsletter?

-What's going with the Observer being delivered in fancy envelopes now?

-Shaking hands in wrestling

-Who helped Court get in good when starting at WWE?

-Who did Eddie Guerrero push for Konnan to shake hands with ASAP.

-Vince shutting down people bringing up Randy Savage during meetings.

-The Macho Man-Stephanie McMahon rumor.

-Konnan travels dangerously close to the Iraq border!!!

-Larry Zbyszko rocking a dutch boy hairstyle?

-Alundra Blayze dropping a WWE title in the garbage on a live WCW Nitro.

-Hardbody Harrison and A lex Wright's throwdown at a WCW taping.

Didn't know that WWE raised the price on the Mania PPV
mean.gif

- Even if WrestleMania 29 doesn't match the record-setting 2007 event of come even with WrestleMania 28, it will most likely set a new mark with overall pay-per-view revenue. WWE has increased the price of WrestleMania by $5 so it will be $59.95 for standard definition and $69.95 for HD this year. If the price increase doesn't turn buyers away, it will lead to $3 million in extra revenue, based on 1.2 million worldwide buys, not including the increase in viewers who have moved to HD. Based on changes in annual trends, viewers moving to HD could add another $900,000 in profit
If I weren't going to Mania, I really don't think I would pay $70 to watch at home on TV.  The build has been generally pretty terrible.

The Rock is on the Tonight Show but he doesn't have the champion on him tho.weird
--Dwayne Johnson didn't mention WrestleMania at all last night on Jay Leno.  That likely means it was the G.I. Joe people who set up the appearance and told him to only plug the movie.  Most of the time when it comes to shows like this, what you can plug is worked out ahead of time between the people who book you on the show and the people on the show.  People critical of him for this one must not realize that it wasn't his decision, and usually these things aren't the decision of the celebrity. 

Shaping up to be a bad Mania. Hope i'm proven wrong.

- There is a 55% chance of shower in the evening on April 7th in East Rutherford, NJ (the site of WrestleMania 29), according to AccuWeather. Their forecast says that the temperatures will be in the forties

With Henry looking to be on his way out, Vince can now get someone to replace him.

:lol: @ the comments.

Shaping up to be a bad Mania. Hope i'm proven wrong.
- There is a 55% chance of shower in the evening on April 7th in East Rutherford, NJ (the site of WrestleMania 29), according to AccuWeather. Their forecast says that the temperatures will be in the forties

mean.gif
Just checked.  No longer calling for rain.  I can't deal with the cold.  I just can't deal with rain.

Back
Top Bottom