Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

- A WWE source notes that it was not a coincidence that WWE released the video of Stephanie McMahon boxing earlier this week. Stephanie most likely will be involved in the WrestleMania 29 match between Brock Lesnar and Triple H, to even the odds against Paul Heyman.

It was previously reported that Shawn Michaels may be in Triple H’s corner for the match but Stephanie having a role may mean that the plan with Michaels didn’t work out.

Terrible idea

- A WWE source notes that it was not a coincidence that WWE released the video of Stephanie McMahon boxing earlier this week. Stephanie most likely will be involved in the WrestleMania 29 match between Brock Lesnar and Triple H, to even the odds against Paul Heyman.

It was previously reported that Shawn Michaels may be in Triple H’s corner for the match but Stephanie having a role may mean that the plan with Michaels didn’t work out.

:lol: @ Edgar's gimmick
I'm still winning. :pimp:

i can picture Edgar coming out of his posh, million dollar mansion wearing a blazer and khaki pants, with his hair smugly combed to the side.

on his way to his car he passes by his gardener, whom he used to have a tight relationship with.

now, Edgar just ignores him and casually walks on by.

but not before stopping for a moment and yelling out (in an American accent that has clearly been practiced): "BACK TO WORK, WHO-LEE-OH! ahahaha!"

We might have something here. Lotta shakups coming post NTMania III, i can feel it

Oh gosh, you are so inaniloquent Mr. Steamboat and Mr.caballito del diablo I'll see you at mania

Sincerely, yours truly .....

Willaaaarrrrrd Elwoooooood Bernstein!

Last edited:
"I was raised by a single mother...and Stone Cold Steve Austin via TV"

roll.gif
Workaholics is hilarious

Laughing @ the Trainer telling her 6x and then he swing at her on the 4th punch..

From a house show in Norfolk, VA
Kane def Mark Henry by DQ when Henry used a chair on Kane. Looked like the match was cut short due to Henry injuring his leg or knee. Ref gave the X signal during the match and pointed to his knee a few times and then they went straight to the chair finish.

:smh:

Last edited:
That Orton/Taker WM match was really good. I remember buying that DVD solely cause I saw that RKO counter from the Chokeslam.

Gonna was Taker/Hardy and HBK/Hardy from 08/09 in a bit. I always forget how LOL Jeff Hardys promos are. "Vickie, you want me to get extreme? I can get.......EXTREME!!" :rofl:

Last edited:
Mike McGillicutty and JTG are teaming up as The Perfect Cryme. They were squashed on Superstars by Brodus and Sweet Titty Tensai. Lol.

View media item 328972
They're gonna be calling this dude Lumberjack Bryan :lol:
It's gonna be weird whe he does shave.

Not sure if posted:

WWE recently registered to trademark “1-800-Fella” and “Rockpocalypse.”

WWE has released long-time referee Jack Doan. Doan, 40, had worked with the company since October 1991. He was originally hired as a truck driver at age 19 before shortly becoming a full-time referee. He was entering his 22nd year with the company. No word on why he was released. It's believed it's not a random release. It's not typical for random cuts to take place so close to WrestleMania, so many are wondering why Doan got the ax.

Last edited:
"Rockpocalypse"??? :lol: :lol: that just sounds stupid

Umaga vs HBK (Raw 2006)

Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy (Extreme Rules SD, 2008)

HBK vs Jeff Hardy (Raw 2008)

After rewatching the HBK/Jeff and Taker/Jeff matches, boy, Jeff Hardy screwed up badly :lol: :smh: They were pushing him to the moon, and he just squandered it away (along with having some major injuries). It was an awesome run for him while it lasted though, from his comback all the way to losing the title back to Punk :pimp:

Last edited:
if i can get one fat, toothless, middle aged woman to make a "Jesse Dreamboat" sign, ill consider myself a success

Back
Top Bottom