Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

Rock on raw tomorrow.

If Henry can't go at WM, what do you guys see them do with Ryback?

Damn, Paige :evil: (Girl next to Big E)
Cute in selfies. Not in the ring.

0571lrueq.jpg
0331ccj6q.jpg

550185_295479753908286_1670679774_n.jpg

*gives selfie*

Saw a report that China is claiming on twitter that she's still on good terms with WWE and she talked to VKM about a future HOF induction..:smh:

Saw a report that China is claiming on twitter that she's still on good terms with WWE and she talked to VKM about a future HOF induction..:smh:

Yeah, she's apparently wants to move to Japan to teach English over there.

Looks like Henry's injury wasn't that bad, either that or he's working through the pain again.

- Mark Henry worked Sunday night's WWE live event in Baltimore, Maryland, so it appears the reported injury from Saturday's match against Kane wasn't that serious.

- There is a 55% chance of shower in the evening on April 7th in East Rutherford, NJ (the site of WrestleMania 29), according to AccuWeather. Their forecast says that the temperatures will be in the forties.

I wonder if Dolph's brother will ever get called up?

Dolph's brother? Wow

Well I'm still on the fence about ordering Mania this year. The build hasn't seemed like a Wrestlemania build. In comparison I can go to several Reds games for that price or two with great seats. :rolleyes

Opening day next Monday :smokin. Too bad my black *** will be stuck at work miserable. :smh:

After hearing about the weather reports a couple different times this week, I'm seriously doubt I'm gonna watch WM..I've seen a bunch of outdoor shows, but never one in the, almost, freezing cold..When WCW used to do Nitros/PPV's in outdoor venues it always came across very cool and unique, but what's it going to be like seeing two dude wrestling and their breath is visible?..

4w maybe you can help me with this..I'm almost positive I saw a tag team match in the WWF that took place while it rained..I'm wanting to say it had the Killer Bees vs. the British Bulldogs (but I could be wrong about the Bulldogs)..Does that ring any bells to you?..It would've been in the early/mid 80s of course..

After hearing about the weather reports a couple different times this week, I'm seriously doubt I'm gonna watch WM..I've seen a bunch of outdoor shows, but never one in the, almost, freezing cold..When WCW used to do Nitros/PPV's in outdoor venues it always came across very cool and unique, but what's it going to be like seeing two dude wrestling and their breath is visible?..

4w maybe you can help me with this..I'm almost positive I saw a tag team match in the WWF that took place while it rained..I'm wanting to say it had the Killer Bees vs. the British Bulldogs (but I could be wrong about the Bulldogs)..Does that ring any bells to you?..It would've been in the early/mid 80s of course..

I'm sure they've been cooking up heating projects for the wrestlers. But I wouldn't be happy as a fan seating for 4+ hours in the freezing cold.

Behind on the thread but you guys need to get those Paws to ***** tees printed,

I would def buy one

Back
Top Bottom