Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

Can't believe I'm just the special guest timekeeper at NTMania. The Club really did me dirty after I begged for a dark match. Don't be surprised if I'm the one ringing the bell in a screwjob situation though 
devil.gif

Now I gotta sit and control myself to not laugh at Arnold's voice as he inducts Bruno this year

Anyone else headed to the HOF or Mania?

@4W, no idea if you are trolling the Roshe thread or are actually interested in the Mints, or both. But I'm dying at your replies in there 
roll.gif

Stillin, you going to Raw in Philly tonight. I wanted to go but not way I can go home and come back to Penn State in time for my 8am class 
sick.gif

Hoping to catch the Money in the Bank Show in Philly in July

I'm not, I kind wish I was just for the hell of it...it should be an electric crowd down there

Taker losing the streak by DQ is cool with you? Your standom is reaching new heights my dude.
DC is black. Crooks is being a smart ***, I think.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I've rustled so many jimmies with that post.

Naw, I've been saying for months that having Taker lose would be absolutely dumb since the build up for the "streak" took 20 years. 

But I also believe having Punk lose 3 straight PPVs after holding the title for 400+ days is also extremely dumb.

My ideal situation would be for Punk to NOT lose cleanly. Taker keeps the streak and Punk still keeps some credibility. 

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

The only Post Arquette title runs that have mattered to me are:

Jericho's
Booker T's OG win.
Triple H's second run.
All of Edge's wins.
Batista had a good couple
Beniot's only win (That pose with Eddie will forever be a good memory for me)
D.Bry's - Great chicken**** heel champion.

I'd also like to add:
HBK's win at Survivor Series '02
Both of Kurt Angle's wins--2001 and 2006
Mizark Henry's Hall of Pain reign

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom