Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

When's the new NTMania post gonna drop?..Is there an official song picked out yet for the "GrandMammy of Them All?"

Is this really all that they have for Natalya :rolleyes ?? I'd rather she end Undertaker's Streak and squash CM Punk the next night on Raw than this Khali mess.

Last edited:
Currently watching the Batista movie. WWE Films has yet to dissapoint me, The Marine and 12 Rounds were fantastic
nthat.gif

Knocked out

WWE: CM Punk: Best in the World
WWE: Rock vs. Cena: Once in a Lifetime
WWE: The Epic Journey of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

:smokin

Just got home from the Smackdown tapings, here's a quick rundown:
-Dark match: Bray Wyatt lost to Justin Gabriel
-Main Event: Wade Barrett beat R-Truth and Miz attacked Barret afterwards, beat Natalya/Layla beat AFox/Aksana, The Usos beat PTP'ers
-Saturday Morning Slam: Ryback beat Damian Sandow, Kane beat Cody Rhodes
-Smackdown: Opened with MizTV with Sheamus and Orton, Henry squashed Woo Woo Guy in less than a minute, Ziggler beat Kofi, Swagger beat Jericho with interference from FaaanDaaanGooo. He hit a nice kick on Jericho and did a big leg drop off the top rope, Rhodes Scholars and the Funkasaurs' no contest, Orton/Sheamus/Big Show beat 3MB.
-Dark Match: Shield vs. Orton/Sheamus/Ryback ended in no contest.

It felt like a really long show and Ryback had the loudest reactions by far. No DelRio or Team Hell No tonight.

View media item 322086View media item 322089View media item 322093View media item 322096View media item 322101View media item 322103

Last edited:
Glad you got to go. Sorry, once again.

Its cool man. I know how it is when friends jump back on board at the last minute :lol:.

We were in section 237. Furthest I've been at US Bank but I must say the view was pretty good. Similar seats like the ones we had with 4W and Biff at Survivor Series at MSG.

We missed the 1st two matches parking :smh:

Good show though.

Just got off of work and caught up on raw the only entertaining part was swagger,truth, and henry the beast........*looks at a fridge full of lokos*screw work...... ill be ready for ntmania............

Last edited:
This blew my mind as soon as i threw it on

WWE: Stone Cold Steve Austin: The Bottom Line on the Most Popular Superstar of All Time

tumblr_mc9vomWogR1qzx70zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg3znmnHWx1r7wsbeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8bm59zJSY1r324lio1_400.png

- A lot of creative changes went down within WWE around the time of this year’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view. Vince McMahon hasn’t been happy with the booking of WWE’s undercard for a while now, which is the main reason why Eric Pankowski got fired two weeks ago.

- As noted before, the current plan is for Triple H to defeat Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 29. The big issue is that WWE officials want Lesnar to headline WrestleMania 30 against The Rock so he shouldn’t be doing any jobs now. Regarding Rock vs. Brock, the plan is to do a subtle tease with the two on the RAW the night after WrestleMania this year. The idea is to only do a tease and not push it too hard so fans won’t expect it’s happening at SummerSlam.

- It’s been reported that CM Punk’s injury at RAW two weeks ago in the match with Kane was an arm injury. PWInsider reports that it’s either a hip or knee injury.

As noted, Punk has been downplaying the injury to everyone that’s asked. Punk assured people he won’t need time off and will be fine for WrestleMania 29.

- Within WWE, there seems to be no major concern about the weather for WrestleMania 29. Forecasts for April 7th aren’t available yet but the average high is 59 degrees and the average low is 37 degrees. The record high is 78 degrees and the record low is 17 degrees. For what it’s worth, The Old Farmer’s Almanac currently predicts “sunny, pleasant” weather for the week of April 1st through the 7th.

- One WWE source notes that regardless of what WWE decides to do with Jack Swagger’s push in the next few months, they expect the Zeb Colter character to be kept around. There’s also belief that WWE will keep Dutch Mantell, the man behind Colter, employed in some capacity.

Yep that's the great thing about Y2J. Dude doesn't NEED to win. He sees his "returns" as an opportunity to help the younger guys out

Which is why fans/locker room guys don't mind his random returns, unlike the Rock's.

Then again, I love that the Rock is back, so I'm not one of those fans.

what bothers me are the folks that complain about rocky doing a few matches a year and say nothing about taker only doing ONE match a year...why the double standard here

Back
Top Bottom