Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

I was just looking up wiki's on past wrestlers and found out Viscera was in the movie too.

But that scene had me dying lmao.

Last edited:
I didn't watch RAW and will probably skip all WWE shows til' mania. I almost feel bad for those going to mania, but I'm sure it will still be a fun show.

I tried watching that movie on netflix, but just couldn't get past the first 15 minutes..Batista needs to take a long hard look at his life and realize he'll never make it as an actor..He should beg Vince for his job back and try to cash as many checks as possible while he can..

laugh.gif

I watched that movie on netflix about a year back.

I do not remember anything about the movie though, which is probably a good thing.

I just got tickets to the Raw show at the Verizon Center(Week before Mania). I'm starting to regret buying tickets. I highly doubt I order Mania this year :smh:.

Is Cessaro in a match at Wrestlemania?

At the moment Cesaro isn't on the card and there aren't any talks of him being on it :smh:

After seeing the match where he lost clean to Sin Cara I would assume they have them in a match on the main card or more than likely on the pre-show cause they'll probably need a title match for it.

So I'm watching the Fandango segment......:rofl: :rofl: Khali "running", I thought his legs were gonna snap in half like that guys back in 13 Ghosts :rofl:

And Del Rio's remix theme SUCKS :x His other one was perfect

Last edited:
oh thank the lord for the youtubes.

brb gonna watch the whole movie...in FRENCH.

Last edited:
Wrestlemania is only 19 days away and it just snowed again last night out here in Jersey. Everyone better bring their coats!

I knew having this in NYC was going to be a fail, really interested in the attire having to wrestle in 40 degree weather...... :smh:

I cant imagine tights just cutting it, chops would just be too brutal....... :x

Back
Top Bottom