Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

Even though this year's WM screams predictability, it still looks better than last year on paper.
I'll disagree.

Cena v Rock was fresh.

Taker vs HHH had the HBK involvement

D Bry was at the very highest point of his WWE career

Punk vs Jericho was a great match

Heat/Celtics game pretty much took my attention away from RAW so I'll have to watch it on YT or something tomorrow...only thing I'll say now is I HATE that they switched up Swagberto's theme.
sick.gif
sick.gif
Joint was PERFECT for him and they gave him some trash *** remix.

Heat/Celtics game pretty much took my attention away from RAW so I'll have to watch it on YT or something tomorrow...only thing I'll say now is I HATE that they switched up Swagberto's theme. :x :x Joint was PERFECT for him and they gave him some trash *** remix.

Don't even bother. Just look up Punk/Taker segment. Triple H/Brock segment.

Man I hope something crazy happens at Mania to switch things up.   I hope Orton turns on Sheamus and Big Show and lays one of them out.   I'm just pissed that we already know who is gonna the main event matches already.  

Usually when I need to leave my cat alone for a long time I'll put it in the dryer with a bunch of food and water.

I don't have a cage so it's a frugal alternative.

This is the stupidest **** I've ever heard.
Why would you kennel a domesticated house cat.

USA chants 
roll.gif

ZERO reaction for his attempt to try for Si chants 
roll.gif

Face Del Rio completely sucks

Problem is, heel del rio sucked too. (At least towards the end of it)
He needs a repackage. There's nothing intriguing, exciting, or relatable with his character
He's literally the same character he was a year ago except he points to the fans alot, a change in attire and no car.
And now that god awful entrance theme.

Wrestlemania is only 19 days away and it just snowed again last night out here in Jersey. Everyone better bring their coats!

My friends and I will be attending the go home show in DC before Wrestlemania. Any ideas for signs? We should be visible for the majority of the night.

This is my first time and I'm pretty stoked. I'm just nervous about sitting through the full 3 hours without a DVR and not being able to rewind the botches. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom