Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

Only caught the last 45 minutes of Raw, and if the beginning was anything like the end then I'm glad I missed most of it..You'd think it'd be impossible to make WM seem unimportant but they have managed to do it..

After Paul showed that clip where HHH busted Lesnar open, I thought it made perfect sense to make it a first blood match.

Lame *** stipulation, haven't all of Brocks match basically been No DQ brawls anyways? :smh:

And who really cares about a retirement stip for HHH anyways, every knows hes COO and doesn't wrestle except for like once a year. Just a real big bust of an angle overall.

Can somebody remind me of a less hyped, more rushed WM than this one? I wanna say WM 23, which was basically a 2 and a half match card, but he still had good builds for the main matches (even the Umaga/Lashley match).

Can somebody remind me of a less hyped, more rushed WM than this one? I wanna say WM 23, which was basically a 2 and a half match card, but he still had good builds for the main matches (even the Umaga/Lashley match).
Well WM23 was the most purchased show in WWE history.

And despite all of the Internet's complaints (including mine), this year's WM will probably surpass WM23.

Even though this year's WM screams predictability, it still looks better than last year on paper.

Back
Top Bottom