Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

what bothers me are the folks that complain about rocky doing a few matches a year and say nothing about taker only doing ONE match a year...why the double standard here
Taker isn't winning the title anytime soon though. He's not demanding title shots and main events. How many matches did Rocky wrestle since last Wrestlemania?

Like PLVN said, I don't mind that he's back. But I do have a problem with him winning the title

I don't mind Dwayne being the champ. It's better than the crappy reign we're going to have to endure when The Prototype beats him at Wrestlemania.

In honor of Booker T going to the Hall of Fame, here's one of my favorite King Booker moments. One of the greatest gimmicks of all time. ALL TIME.[/Kanye shrug]

what bothers me are the folks that complain about rocky doing a few matches a year and say nothing about taker only doing ONE match a year...why the double standard here
Because Taker has given us a match of the year candidate every time he's done that one match of the year.

KING BOOKAH :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
King Booker trumps all, though.

WCW Jericho is better than Y2J. WCW Jericho is the best cowardly heel in history.

Last edited:
RAW ratings are in the ****ter during Mania season, huh? That's unfortunate.

One day WWE will look up and shout "Lobo, save us!"... and I will look down and whisper... "Hey, WWE! Lobo here, too busy making NT Maina the greatest thing of all time this year. PS suck my basketballs."

Last edited:
NWO Booker was underrated

Here's the whole segment

RAW ratings are in the ****ter during Mania season, huh? That's unfortunate.

One day WWE will look up and shout "Lobo, save us!"... and I will look down and whisper... "Hey, WWE! Lobo here, too busy making NT Maina the greatest thing of all time this year. PS suck my basketballs."
while i approve of the spoiler, unless you're making posters/video hype of all the major matches on the card, i will not be impressed.

NTMANIA III WILL BE THE BEST MANIA YET.

Major NT survey coming up during NTMania week, which will possibly decide what direction we go in post show.

Also: taking suggestion for the OFFICIAL theme song for NTMania III. Serious inquiries only.

I also expect atleast 2 major stars to be made from this show, heading into our summer events (NTKOTR, NTSLAM)

The Booker vs. Benoit Best of 7 matches in WCW were always appreciated.

i always thought it was funny that booker and benoit had a big best of 7 series of matches...for the TV title. like huh? best of seven...for the damn television title? they were great matches for sure, but at the time it seemed funny how much they were putting into the lowest tier belt. maybe im just used to belts not meaning much though. :rolleyes

edit: had to jog my memory...it was for #1 CONTENDER TO THE TV TITLE. wow.

Last edited:
while i approve of the spoiler, unless you're making posters/video hype of all the major matches on the card, i will not be impressed.

Major NT survey coming up during NTMania week, which will possibly decide what direction we go in post show.

Also: taking suggestion for the OFFICIAL theme song for NTMania III. Serious inquiries only.

I also expect atleast 2 major stars to be made from this show, heading into our summer events (NTKOTR, NTSLAM)

You're 2 major stars are gonna be CaseKicks and JDCurt..The Midwest Connection..After we take the W at NTMania we going on to the next ppv and taking those taking team titles..Book it!!!

i always thought it was funny that booker and benoit had a big best of 7 series of matches...for the TV title. like huh? best of seven...for the damn television title? they were great matches for sure, but at the time it seemed funny how much they were putting into the lowest tier belt. maybe im just used to belts not meaning much though.
eyes.gif

edit: had to jog my memory...it was for #1 CONTENDER TO THE TV TITLE. wow.
The NWA/WCW TV title actually used to mean something around that time. Hence why they had a best of 7 for the title. It was a big deal early 90's.

Ric flair, Sting, Arn Anderson, Tully blanchard, Steve Austin all were former TV champs & were damn good ones.

The NWA/WCW TV title actually used to mean something around that time. Hence why they had a best of 7 for the title. It was a big deal early 90's.

Ric flair, Sting, Arn Anderson, Tully blanchard, Steve Austin all were former TV champs & were damn good ones.

i know that the TV title and other lower tier belts are usually stepping stones to bigger things (like trips and rock feuding for the european championship), but my wrestling history goes back to the mid 90s only, the territory days are a mystery to me. thank you for the knowledge sir. :smokin

but for me in the late 90s, seeing such a build up to a number one contendership for the TV title was odd :lol:

someone wanna refresh my memory...RVD and jerry lynn or RVD and sabu had a best of seven in ECW around that time, anyone remember what it was for?

You're 2 major stars are gonna be CaseKicks and JDCurt..The Midwest Connection..After we take the W at NTMania we going on to the next ppv and taking those taking team titles..Book it!!!
You guys may win your match, but you won't steal the show. That's where I come in. The prolific Demi-God that is JohnnyRedStorm.

It may be a ten man tag that I don't care about, but those moments when I'm front and center...they'll never be forgotten. Your children's children will look back upon the history of this company and see the pinnacle of this promotion's evolution.

I say we go with the Original Wrestlemania Theme!

Back
Top Bottom