Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

You guys may win your match, but you won't steal the show. That's where I come in. The prolific Demi-God that is JohnnyRedStorm.

It may be a ten man tag that I don't care about, but those moments when I'm front and center...they'll never be forgotten. Your children's children will look back upon the history of this company and see the pinnacle of this promotion's evolution.

Refresh my memory, who are you?

The RVD/Jerry Lynn matches were for the ECW TV Title also. RVD made the TV Title even more prestigious than the ECW World Title at that time with his run as TV champ.

RVD was over, we could care less what belt he was wearing..................... ECW Titles were always a joke

I don't mind Dwayne being the champ. It's better than the crappy reign we're going to have to endure when The Prototype beats him at Wrestlemania.

In honor of Booker T going to the Hall of Fame, here's one of my favorite King Booker moments. One of the greatest gimmicks of all time. ALL TIME.[/Kanye shrug]

Finlay & Lashley in what appeared to be a main event. That looked like an even worse time to be watching WWE

^I always mention that outside of 1995, WWE between 2004-2007 was probably one of the worst periods in wrestling. Funny thing, it seemed to alternate year by year based on the brand (sort of). I was just about to go on a rant and just start listing off a bunch of awful **** during that time, but I'm getting mad just thinking about it.

Booker's HOF vid is much appreciated :pimp: Though I rather he have been inducted next year as the headliner based on who's being inducted this year.

Last edited:
I don't mind Dwayne being the champ. It's better than the crappy reign we're going to have to endure when The Prototype beats him at Wrestlemania.

In honor of Booker T going to the Hall of Fame, here's one of my favorite King Booker moments. One of the greatest gimmicks of all time. ALL TIME.[/Kanye shrug]

Finlay & Lashley in what appeared to be a main event. That looked like an even worse time to be watching WWE

But without the Finlay/Lashley feud, we would never have gotten this masterpiece of promowork

Hulk Hogan discussed trying to get Vince McMahon to sign Sting after WrestleMania III during an interview with Fighting Spirit Magazine.

“I have unbelievable respect for Sting – he doesn’t realize how good he really is,” Hogan told FSM. “Sting should have already had his New York (WWE) run. I’ll tell you something; when I got red-hot after WrestleMania III, I was begging Vince to get Sting in the WWF so I could turn heel at some point. He had the blonde hair, he was 10 times more athletic than me, and I believed this guy could have the same run as Hulkamania, but take it 10 times bigger. I was telling Vince (McMahon), ‘Let me get this guy over’, because after beating Andre, if they’d brought Sting in and had him beat me, it would have made him this tall (gestures with his hand above his head).

But Sting wouldn’t come; we tried and tried, but he just would not jump. Vince even talked to him last year, but still Sting wouldn’t go.”

Hulk Hogan discussed trying to get Vince McMahon to sign Sting after WrestleMania III during an interview with Fighting Spirit Magazine.

“I have unbelievable respect for Sting – he doesn’t realize how good he really is,” Hogan told FSM. “Sting should have already had his New York (WWE) run. I’ll tell you something; when I got red-hot after WrestleMania III, I was begging Vince to get Sting in the WWF so I could turn heel at some point. He had the blonde hair, he was 10 times more athletic than me, and I believed this guy could have the same run as Hulkamania, but take it 10 times bigger. I was telling Vince (McMahon), ‘Let me get this guy over’, because after beating Andre, if they’d brought Sting in and had him beat me, it would have made him this tall (gestures with his hand above his head).

But Sting wouldn’t come; we tried and tried, but he just would not jump. Vince even talked to him last year, but still Sting wouldn’t go.”
Ive always heard it was because WWE wanted to own the name "Sting", the likeness & etc..and Sting wasn't having it. It was a money/traveling issue. In a Kevin Nash interview somewhere on youtube, he said Sting was making $750,000 a year. This was late 80's early 90's, living in Atlanta & WCW was only running shows there, Florida, and the Carolina's more than half the time and was working half the schedule than he would of in WWF. Its kind of a no brainer. 

so i think ill be working my last show under a mask on March 30th

they want me to start working without a mask and be a face

my new ring name? (im not making this up)

Jesse Steamboat

Jesse Steamboat

:lol:

Jesse Steamboat

***logs off***

Jesse Steamboat

Nooooooooo :lol:

Go to them and suggest Jesse Rustle. Like Nipsey Russell. The Face that rustles jimmies. You have that handsome ***hole look to pull it off. No Orlando Jordan.

SPEAKING of OJ.

laugh.gif
 I dont know man, im really not in a position to argue.

I mean, people go through new gimicks all the time.

ill ride this out for a bit, and then maybe come back with something better later down the line

besides, you hate it now, but Jesse Steamboat sounds cool when you say it enough times.

atleast thats what im telling myself.

#JessieSteamboat
#JessieSteamboat
#JessieSteamboat
#JessieSteamboat
#JessieSteamboat
#JessieSteamboat
#JessieSteamboat
#JessieSteamboat
#JessieSteamboat
#JessieSteamboat

If I could ps a Anderson Silva head on Steamboat' s body from wwf I would. But it's the ladies birthday and we are drinking and doing grown up things. Gotta go kids. Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom