Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

Help please.

How could one go about selling a wrestlemania ticket at this point?

Any info would be appreciated,thanks in advance.

Kidd vs Mysterio was tough, one of the many times I fooled myself into thinking "Alright, Tyson is about to get a push"

Gonna steal the show. Nothing else needs to be said. 8)

Kidd vs Mysterio was tough, one of the many times I fooled myself into thinking "Alright, Tyson is about to get a push"

Man..I remember reading that report that Kidd was getting a push and got kinda hyped.

..then he proceeded to job even more afterwards. :lol:

Last edited:
Seriously who did Kofi Kingston piss off? Dude was on a decent upper mid card push the end of last year now he's a glorified jobber :smh:

Seriously who did Kofi Kingston piss off? Dude was on a decent upper mid card push the end of last year now he's a glorified jobber :smh:

Honestly dude needs a new gimmick or something.

Smiling African dude gimmick doesn't really have a high ceiling.

Maybe he turns heel on R-Truth?

Last edited:
GREAT documentary about ECW, probably the best one I have seen

Nobody likes the happy go lucky black guy......just being real, u need some kind of edge

I agree, but not just with black guys..Nobody takes a happy go lucky guy serious..Kofi, Santino, and Brodus are 3 guys that have a similar disposition and they are forever stuck at the lower mid-card..Even if the fans cheer for you, and your character is over, you'll never be a headliner or world title holder..It's the dudes that come off as more serious or intense that get the pushes..

Summerslam presale is live right now! You guys think paying 500 bucks for a 2nd row floor seat worth it??

Back
Top Bottom