Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

I was thinking, how dull would this mania card be if it wasn't for the part timers? The three main events involve guys that do a handful of appearances a year.
I guess we would have had Cena/Punk, and Swagger/Delrio main events.
sick.gif

The E needs to step their star building game up.
Ziggler would be in the main event (probably would have the title) if he didn't have his briefcase to cash in already. Ziggler cashing in on the loser of the ADR/Swags match
Ziggler would be nowhere near the main event even if he had the title.  Are Del Rio and Swagger anywhere near the main event?  They aren't even good enough to be the opening match of the show.  They'll probably be like the buffer, bathroom break match between the real main events.

WWE is in a really bad situation as far as new stars go.  It's partially their fault, but it's also that a lot of these guys just don't have it.  With that said, even with Taker and HHH winding down, Brock and Rock will be back for WM30 which will be enough to carry the show.  Throw in the potential (though probably unlikely) Punk v Austin match, and that's more than enough.

Usually when I need to leave my cat alone for a long time I'll put it in the dryer with a bunch of food and water.

I don't have a cage so it's a frugal alternative.
That's one of the dumbest, most inhumane things I've ever heard.  I really hope that was just a bad "joke".

Usually when I need to leave my cat alone for a long time I'll put it in the dryer with a bunch of food and water.

What seems risky :lol:
Edit: thought he left the food in as a place holder
Also, this is now a pets thread.

Last edited:
- Many people backstage at RAW were talking about WWE Champion The Rock not being there. Several of The Rock’s co-workers are upset at the fact that he’s not going to be in attendance for 2 of the last big 4 shows going into WrestleMania 29. There was already some resentment over him being in the WrestleMania main event again but him not being there each week isn’t helping things.
I don't get this thinking..Dude is gonna draw huge numbers, which in turn means a bigger payday for those on the card..Who else was gonna headline and draw the same buy rate?..No way ADR, Ziggler, Jericho, DBry, Swagger, Henry, Kane, or even Punk can have a match with Cena and bring in the money like Rock can..So if they want to ***** about it, then step your game up and force VKM/HHH to make you a headliner..
It's the same morons who were crying last year when Rock flew into Raw after filming a movie all day, did his segment, and flew right back out.  They were butthurt that he didn't stick around to shake hands and socialize.  These guys are freaking clueless.

That's one of the dumbest, most inhumane things I've ever heard.  I really hope that was just a bad "joke".
Chill out bruh. The mental image of someone putting cats in a dryer is hilarious b, you know he's joking.

Rock is there to exactly what he's asked to do..And that's help make sure there's a butt every 18 inches..I'm not knocking Ziggler, cause he's one of my faves..It's not Rock's fault, it's VKM/Steph/HHH who can't seem to run the company right so they have to keep going back to Jericho, Rock, Brock, and even Trips himself to help get buy rates and ratings..I'll say it again, if your mad that some of these part timers are taking up a spot then get off your butt and do something memorable to force the creative team to use you..Get rid of the goofy Woo Woo gimmick, the 3MB gimmick, the Funkasaurus gimmick and the other stupid gimmicks and start performing better..And don't complain that they forced you to play a certain character because you could simply say no..That's the world, and wrestling world's, problem these days..Blame everyone else for your troubles to distract from the fact that you suck..
Great post.

And you didn't even say they should bring in Sting!

I'm joking.

Not sure if this was already posted.  The official word in WWE is that Rey Mysterio will be back around June/July.  However, there is a lot of internal talk that they may be negotiating his release.  The sticking point may be that WWE wants to continue selling his merchandise (specifically masks) once Rey leaves the company.  Don't be surprised if we don't see Mysterio back.

Time to land.  Talk to you guys in an hour.

So tired of the Rock not being there man, it's 3 weeks away... we need better build between the two, so lame.

Back
Top Bottom