Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

How's wrestling school been club?
i think Senor Entertainment is slowly dying, as im due to turn face soon.

so now i have to think of a new ring name and stuff like that

SPEAKING of genius booking, here is the UPDATED NTMania III card, its going to be the most star-studded NTMANIA YET!

Special Guest TimeKeeper: "The Sad Gosling" AF1 1982

10-Man Tag

Midwest Connection (Casekicks and JD Curt), TennHouse, RKO2004, and Toine vs. BKMac, PLVN, Stillin729, Johnny Redstorm, and Mitchellicious

Battle of the Flyest

EdgarFly vs. Mr DragonFly Jones

Singles Match

Hymen Man vs ITO

Tag-Team Championship

THe Scott Brothers (Scott Frost and Gunna Scott) vs. The Hardbodies (JCMojica and JSBrown)

Pencil on a Pole Match

GHIMS vs. Illoquent DSK

US Championship

Peep Game(c) vs. "Hacksaw" Grizzly Hebert

5 Years in the Making

4Wrestling vs. NobleKane

Triple Threat Match. NTercontinental Championship

JNSQ[emoji]169[/emoji] vs. Club vs. The Deek

NTWT Championship

Hombrelobo[emoji]169[/emoji] vs. Rusty Shackelford

Singles Match

DC vs. KSteezy

*Card subject to change

Last edited:
View media item 317840
The problem!?!?

What is the problem you ask?

The problem is THIS.

I have made my mark all over this WORLD. From Japan, to Mexico, and Europe. And here is MY opportunity to be on the biggest stage OF THEM ALL, and you, yes you Club Bischoff, put me in a match against the world's biggest Primadona.

The guy that runs around this world, with his cheetah girl pants snapping pictures of everything in SIGHT.
The guuuuuuuuuuuy who runs around safari easter egg rolls with his wife.
The guy that enters casual male dressing contests with guys named VLADAMIR?

This is what I get?

This is what you brought me to this great organization for? Huh? Tell me now. If so, fire me right now!

Abuse of power!
Abuse of power!

Last edited:
Is this dude serious right now?....my man knows I never venture in here and has the nerve to fire shots. :rofl:

You a character fam.

So I'm facing Señor Booker and the Enabler...YEAH DEEK, I BLAME YOU FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO TENN "SCOTT HALL" HOUSE!!!

Ehhh, it was a good long, if not the longest, NTercontinental run.

:lol: steezy ever even been in this thread?

cheetah girl pants/vladamir got me though.

That match is gonna be Umaga vs Maria all over again, except this time, Cena isn't gonna make the [late] save :lol:.

Wait, KSteezy lurks sometimes? :rofl: BUSINESS HAS PICKED UP

Last edited:
We need someone to make a PowerPoint with the NTMania card with the original Wrestlemania music in the background.

I feel for you DC, no matter how ze****l Steezy may be, you'll always look bitter arguing with him.
Let the man live; everybody knows a DCAA ITO feud is good for business.
Shut your mouth Sensational Queen SHackelford . If you want to walk him down to the ring in your pretty little dress do that.

I feel for you DC, no matter how ze****l Steezy may be, you'll always look bitter arguing with him.
Let the man live; everybody knows a DCAA ITO feud is good for business.
Shut your mouth Sensational Queen SHackelford . If you want to walk him down to the ring in your pretty little dress do that.
I'll decline, I've got a championship main-event to look forward to.

:lol: Yea that is what happens when you sleep with the "boss." You get booked for main event contests.

Michael Cole @MichaelCole
Check out new @JCLayfield and my radio show and download app and subscribe to newsletter! It's all free! layfieldreport.com

Aye the CM Punk DVD that is on Netflix, how do I watch the MATCHES? I see the biography there but I want to see the damn matches.

And f*** THE Club
mean.gif
. In the words of Shiekie Baby, he needs to be humbled because he books like dog sh*t right now
There are no matches on that DVD, it's a pure documentary/biography. And a DAMN good one at that, probably my favorite.

There are no matches on that DVD, it's a pure documentary/biography. And a DAMN good one at that, probably my favorite.

There are extra matches on the CM Punk DVD, it's just that Netflix doesn't include them. They be never include the bonus matches in documentary streams.

That Punk doc is so good. I usually delete them after I'm done but kept this one and watched it a second time.

I was watching the Attitude Era blu-ray last night. How did all of us forget to post this theme?

Potential preview of DC vs Steezy

Chris Jericho and Christian vs Lita & Trish (Armageddon 2003)

Not sure if you can embed from dailymotion

i think Senor Entertainment is slowly dying, as im due to turn face soon.

so now i have to think of a new ring name and stuff like that

SPEAKING of genius booking, here is the UPDATED NTMania III card, its going to be the most star-studded NTMANIA YET!

Special Guest TimeKeeper: "The Sad Gosling" AF1 1982

10-Man Tag
Midwest Connection (Casekicks and JD Curt), TennHouse, RKO2004, and Toine vs. BKMac, PLVN, Stillin729, Johnny Redstorm, and Mitchellicious

Battle of the Flyest
EdgarFly vs. Mr DragonFly Jones

Singles Match
Hymen Man vs ITO

Tag-Team Championship
THe Scott Brothers (Scott Frost and Gunna Scott) vs. The Hardbodies (JCMojica and JSBrown)

Pencil on a Pole Match
GHIMS vs. Illoquent DSK

US Championship
Peep Game(c) vs. "Hacksaw" Grizzly Hebert

5 Years in the Making
4Wrestling vs. NobleKane

Triple Threat Match. NTercontinental Championship
JNSQ[emoji]169[/emoji] vs. Club vs. The Deek

NTWT Championship
Hombrelobo[emoji]169[/emoji] vs. Rusty Shackelford

Singles Match
DC vs. KSteezy

*Card subject to change

Why pencil on a pole match? :lol:

Tune in this coming week for NTWEF N &N concerning post NTMania plans.

Back
Top Bottom