Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

My favorite ECW wrestler and entrance theme..

Taz-Survive if I Let You (War Machine)

arn anders/four horsemen theme
nwo theme
nwo b team theme
the nation 2nd theme
xpac theme
dx theme
taka michinoku theme

are some of my favs

- WrestleMania 29 at Metlife Stadium in New Jersey is now officially sold out for a total gate of $11 million. There is a possibility that WWE might release more seats when it gets closer to the date of the event and the company has figured out production setup, but at this point the PPV is sold out, and this is the farthest advanced sellout for a WrestleMania in years.

- After being taken off the writing team back in October 2012 and given a different job on the WWE staff, Brian Gewirtz is back to working with the company full-time in a creative capacity. It was reported several months ago that Gewirtz was initially brought back to assist The Rock creatively when he returned for The Royal Rumble.

Sorry, but if we're talking about the Mastodon, then this is the only one that should be used..

Casekicks: Not bad but I was really never a fan of WWE's version of Vader. He was so watered down by then. The only Vader matches I liked seeing were his WCW ones (pre-Hogan) and his NJPW/AJPW/NOAH stuff. Case in point, "Heavenly Thunder" or his NOAH theme would be appropriate. Just my opinion. 8)

There was a fan made Kennedy theme some years back that was sick. It was a heel version of his Mr. Kennedy theme. Can't find it 0]

Casekicks: Not bad but I was really never a fan of WWE's version of Vader. He was so watered down by then. The only Vader matches I liked seeing were his WCW ones (pre-Hogan) and his NJPW/AJPW/NOAH stuff. Case in point, "Heavenly Thunder" or his NOAH theme would be appropriate. Just my opinion. 8)

I wasn't a fan of wwf Vader either..I always felt like they never booked him properly..But it's still the best Vader theme..I still say one of the coolest things in WCW history was when BVV would come out with the helmet and put it on the ramp and make smoke shoot out of it..

D-Bry seems like a real chill dude who just has a pure love for wrestling. Always love Soscia's interviews. 
laugh.gif
 at "The" Ryback

Still disgusted at the Vader disrespect in the WWE after watching so many Vader matches this week. Made him look like a joke not too long after he got there. Didn't even know this happened:

Last edited:
^ Yea man. No reason why a man so accomplished around the world was treated like such trash.

I feel the same level of disrespect was shown towards Big Bam Bam when he was asked to job to LT :smh:

Saturday News & Notes Question:

View media item 316729
I forget, but why did the "burn marks" disappear just a few weeks after the unmasking? If my memory serves me right, is it because they said Kane thought he was burned, never actually was, but resorted to the mask anyway?

Last edited:
Saturday News & Notes Question:

View media item 316729
I forget, but why did the "burn marks" disappear just a few weeks after the unmasking? If my memory serves me right, is it because they said Kane thought he was burned, never actually was, but resorted to the mask anyway?

^They tried to cover their obvious botch by saying it was all in Kane's mind and that he was never burned in a fire. It was actually a pretty good sensible reason.

View media item 316734

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom