Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

Sounds like the theme music to a high school news program.

Speaking of themes...this one is underrated.

Best theme in the last few years is also the most underused 

In my own perfect world, they would've saved it for Dean Ambrose. Fits him well, man.
frown.gif

Hardest theme in the game right now though is

Cesaro's joint is
pimp.gif
too.

Swagger needed a new song like yesterday.

That McIntyre theme is one is the hardest. Man what happened to Drew. Smh. They should've went along and make that UK stable. WWE needs a new anti US stable. Then have Swag turn in the US and join. That'll be good TV.

I hated Ravens WWF theme. But then again, I hated everything about that last WWF run.

Here's a theme that should have never been changed. Kenny King's 1st theme.

Another very underrated theme that perfects matches the wrestlers vibe.

Side note- Bad Influence is definitely the best tag-team in North America.

For my money, the hardest wrestling theme right now...

I feel like throwing my hands up Legend Killer Randy Orton style when the first guitar hits...

Top 5 themes today:

1. Roode

2. Swagger

3. SHIELD

4. CM Punk (mainly because the static at the beginning and opening riffs have a "Stone Cold glass breaking" effect)

5. William Regal

And while we're on the subject of themes, I think Ziggler would have a top 5 theme if they stuck with "I Am Perfection" instead of his current show-off theme.  The slow build up of "Perfection" was epic.

EDIT:  I thought I was the only person who liked Bad Influence's theme.  They are easily the best tag team right now.

Last edited:
Nearly every TNA theme sounds like an inaudible version of Kaitlyn's to me. Even the WWE themes have gradually been bland (What's up Jim Johnston???), but my faves are:

1) Drew McIntyre's Broken Dreams
2) Orton
3) Cesaro
4) Shield
5) Ziggler

All 5 of those are not only good fitting themes, but you actually know who is about to come out when you hear theme.

@wwezeb were you dropped on your head as a child or are you just naturally stupid?

— Julia Tobin (@OMGeeItsJulia1D)

March 9, 2013

@omgeeitsjulia1d Julia, were you dropped on your head as a child or are you just naturally ugly? I've seen better faces on an iodine bottle

— Zeb Colter (@WWEZeb)

March 9, 2013
:rofl: :rofl:

:smokin

- Hell In a Cell is being considered as one of the stipulations for Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H at WrestleMania 29.

They should do 2 of 3 falls or a Submission match.

Presale for Summerslam starts Monday for those who are interested in going. Password is WWEFAN

Watching WM X-Seven again reminds me why it's the best WrestleMania IMO.

The crowd was amazing and the matches were awesome. Even the theme song for the event was great.

Top 5 current themes:

1) Mark Henry
2) Swagger
3) Shield
4) Punk
5) Orton

@ 4W and Stillin, Money in the Bank is in Philly this year 
nthat.gif

Comes in July

I was thinking about going to this. I've wanted to see Philly for a few years now.

Do you all have twitter? I just made one a few days ago. @RKO1814

I like their theme though when it hits you just know it's time to start looking around and backing out. Plus one to the dude that said Punk's is Austin like with that opening riff. It may not be as exciting as Austin's but you just know something good is gonna happen.

I like their theme though when it hits you just know it's time to start looking around and backing out. Plus one to the dude that said Punk's is Austin like with that opening riff. It may not be as exciting as Austin's but you just know something good is gonna happen.

One thing that irritates about the Shield is that they don't switch up how they enter. Its always camera side. Upper deck area. They should mix that up more.

Robert Griffin III @RGIII
Happy Birthday to the @the_ironsheik May your tweets continue to entertain the masses brother

Back
Top Bottom