Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

Bully Ray becomes TNA champion and reunites with D-Von, WWE finally puts them in their Alumni section :lol:

Just fired up impact. What the hell happened to Luke Gallows skin? Dude looks like D-Lo.

Always thought this version of the DX was pretty cool, but still doesn't touch the original. Right around the time Steph turned slutty and Billy Gunn took time off for a shoulder injury was kicked out of DX.

Steph doing crotch chops :lol:

Last edited:
After watching TNA tonight all I can say is I would pay good money for Sting/CM Punk & Roode/Ziggler.

looking at that DX video makes me wonder what ever happened to Tori?

shes like one the least talked about divas ever

anybody have recent pics of her?

Last edited:
He's how old??!? Wrestler ages that surprise you - Wrestling - Death Valley Driver Video Review Mess… http://board.deathvalleydriver.com/topic/61139-hes-how-old-wrestler-ages-that-surprise-you/
Did not know that Lilian Garcia was damn near 50.
eek.gif

I started watching TNA sometime ago when DC said it was good. Man he wasnt lying. That boi Austin Aries :smokin

Last edited:
looking at that DX video makes me wonder what ever happened to Tori?

shes like one the least talked about divas ever

anybody have recent pics of her?
A recent pic
304px-Terri_Poch.jpg

Tori nvr gets any love. She's overlooked cuz her zenith was right before the eye candy in Trish & Lita popped up on the scene. Kane low key stays with the females. Not bad for a monster.

Read next weeks impact spoilers and

Hardy won a fatal 4 way vs joe, angle & magnus to be the #1 contender. Always thought if you lose a title you would get a chance to win it back but w/e :lol:

No A's & 8's next week. Makes NO sense.

ARIES WITH THE BEST MIZ FIGURE 4 IMPRESSION EVER

That brawl felt so .... off.

It was stupid.

And lasted way too long and a lot of people just looked out of place.

And either Dlo got really fat or he's wearing his old chest protector under his clothes.

:rofl: @ the Miz impression.

But I completely agree.. I kept expecting something else to happen after all the TNA guys got laid out but.. nothing... nothing at all except Bully calling Hulk his fadjah,

Oh, and DLO's fat, as stated.

- For what it’s worth, WWE recently revived their trademark application for Kharma, which was abandoned in January of this year. Back in October, WWE applied to register “Big Hungry” as a trademark. It was just assigned last month.

- It was noted yesterday that CM Punk may have been injured in Monday’s RAW main event against Kane. Word is that it was an injury to his arm that is said to not be severe. There were rumors yesterday afternoon that Punk is suffering from a knee injury but those are not true.

- Hell In a Cell is being considered as one of the stipulations for Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H at WrestleMania 29.

- As noted before, WWE bringing back The Bella Twins goes back several weeks when WWE decided they wanted more former Divas back on TV.

The Bella Twins decided in December they would come back now and be in the mix of things in time for WrestleMania 29. WWE officials are very happy to have them back and they likely will be getting the big push for WrestleMania.

Disregarding wrestling, a handful of them are cute (can't tell a whole lot by the lighting), but they definitely need some help, cause outside of 1, maybe 2 on that FCW/NXT page, the rest are :rolleyes :rolleyes

Went to the TNA show last night. My buddy and I didn't have tickets for the show, so we went to the box office 5 minutes before the show started, and they still had floor seats left :lol:

They put on a pretty good show and the crowd was hot most of the night.

The floor seats had like a hidden bathroom area through one of the tunnels. On my way back from that bathroom, I got to see Dixie Carter walking right past me. I recognized her and she shook my hand and thanked me for coming out.

Also, went to a buffalo wild wings right by the arena after the show. Chavo, hernandez, mike knox, and D.O.C. all came in to eat and sat right behind us. Ended up getting all of their autographs. They were all pretty chill, with Chavo seeming like the most grateful to fans. Bought them a round of shots which they enjoyed lol. Funniest line was them saying not to post a picture of them taking shots together on facebook or twitter.

Chavo's signature on top, DOC's in the middle, Hernandez bottom left, and Knox middle/bottom right
View media item 315194

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom