Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

Brad Maddox is one of the few high points of RAW in my opinion

his 'The Office'-esque character will get over eventually

DC, do the right thing and post some Wrestling Observer Newsletters, preferably from the 90s

im sure you have some next to your burnt copy of Fire Pro Wrestling and autographed KSteezy photo

go.
Ask 4W, he is the WON spokesman I think.

- As noted yesterday, Rob Van Dam mentioned on Twitter yesterday that he would not be at tonight’s Impact Wrestling tapings in Chicago.

PWInsider is reporting that RVD’s contract with the company had expired last week. The two sides are talking, but as of this writing RVD is a free agent.

RVD in the WWE again would be :pimp:

Uso is an idiot. How can WWE fire him but not fire Swagger? Will be interesting to see what they do.

@4wrestling: hope @kobebryant has to get his foot amputated
I hope to never be afflicted with the attributes of 4w.
How can you have such malice towards a man you've never met?
An altogether shameful display.

:lol:
[COLOR=#red]
You crack me up 4Clown...

Kobe Bryant will burn in hell, but before that tear every ligament in his body.

But god bless the upstanding and righteous men like Allen Iverson, Bynum, and half of the early 90's Sixers.

Have a drink and pet your cats and enjoy another decade of Not winning a championship bro. The hatred is way too strong.[/COLOR]

Dave Bautista Boards Guardians of the Galaxy

url

url

Dave Bautista has officially joined the cast of James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy, says a story at The Hollywood Reporter. He will play the part of Drax the Destroyer opposite Chris Pratt in the August 1, 2014 release.

In the comic books, Drax began as Arthur Douglas, a human being who, killed by Thanos, was resurrected in a super-powered warrior's body so that he could seek revenge.

Really, really, really disappointed that I can't watch TNA tonight.  No SpikeTV at my hotel.  DVR'ing, but I really wanted to watch tonight's show live.

They're live from Chicago tonight.

May have already been posted, but it's looking like Chris Jericho vs...............

FANDANGO AT WRESTLEMANIA

YES, THIS IS WHAT JERICHO GETS FOR COMING BACK TO WWE.

Gimmick will be based off Jericho being on Dancing With The Stars.

Shoot me.

Also looking like Kane/DBry vs. Zigs/Big E.  Should be a classic.

Brad Maddox is one of the few high points of RAW in my opinion

his 'The Office'-esque character will get over eventually

DC, do the right thing and post some Wrestling Observer Newsletters, preferably from the 90s

im sure you have some next to your burnt copy of Fire Pro Wrestling and autographed KSteezy photo

go.
Ask 4W, he is the WON spokesman I think.
That would be piracy.

I really wish WWE would start firing these idiots for DUI/DWI.  It's only a matter of time till they kill someone.  It's going to be a real **** storm for WWE when the media finds out how many of their workers have a record of DUI/DWI and nothing has ever been done about it.

I don't even mind Garrett Bischoff on A's & 8's but Kennedy should not be on the group, nor Briscoe.

^Still don't know how Anderson ended up apart of the group. I saw 2 episodes of him being recruited by those slutss, then I guess I missed something, and next he's wearing Ace's & 8's gear.

Really, really, really disappointed that I can't watch TNA tonight.  No SpikeTV at my hotel.  DVR'ing, but I really wanted to watch tonight's show live.

They're live from Chicago tonight.

On this note, TNA looks a lot better in bigger arenas. Not sure how many they have in attendance but the crowd looks good.

May have already been posted, but it's looking like Chris Jericho vs...............

FANDANGO AT WRESTLEMANIA

Vince has to sign off on this stuff right? Then he is the problem. :smh:

I really wish WWE would start firing these idiots for DUI/DWI. It's only a matter of time till they kill someone. It's going to be a real **** storm for WWE when the media finds out how many of their workers have a record of DUI/DWI and nothing has ever been done about it.

What happens when one of your bigs are caught slipping?

Last edited:

FANDANGO AT WRESTLEMANIA

Shoot me.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If this isn't a Steamboat vs. Savage type of match, then it will go down as the worst WM match of all time.

Never been a fan of small crowds like WCW (one of the reasons I didn't watch WCW & don't watch TNA) so this change to a bigger venue is a good thing in my eyes.

I always loved Mickie :evil:

FANDANGO AT WRESTLEMANIA

Shoot me.

seriously this is pathetic.

laugh.gif
@ the feed me more chants for rob terry

roll.gif
@ B Roode backing out on Austin Aries

pimp.gif
Dirty Heels
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom