Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Geno's steaks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Hey guys,

Haven't been in the wrestling thread for a few months...

Going to MITB this Sunday... any ideas for signs? I'm going with 3 friends and will be on the floor, so we'd be open to suggestions.
pimp.gif
Vince Confiscated My Other Signs

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Hey guys,

Haven't been in the wrestling thread for a few months...

Going to MITB this Sunday... any ideas for signs? I'm going with 3 friends and will be on the floor, so we'd be open to suggestions.
pimp.gif
Vince Confiscated My Other Signs

no way aries is on punks level
laugh.gif
the most charisma aries ever had was when tna made him do that jesse the body ventura gimmick
laugh.gif
@*+# was pure comedy

immortal is the worst thing in wrestling in a long time. you know they suck when bubba ray is the best thing going for that group.

how out of all the x division wrestlers does tna sign kid kash? lol

and gunner and crimson are god awful. so they call this guy gunner because he served in the iraqi war as machine gun infantry aka a "gunner"? so creative smh

crimson what a douche bag. this guy is undefeated? this guy looks like a toothpick. guy should be unemployed right now thats how garbage he is...

how tna puts these guys over the likes of joe, rvd, aj styles, and sting is absurd...

no way aries is on punks level
laugh.gif
the most charisma aries ever had was when tna made him do that jesse the body ventura gimmick
laugh.gif
@*+# was pure comedy

immortal is the worst thing in wrestling in a long time. you know they suck when bubba ray is the best thing going for that group.

how out of all the x division wrestlers does tna sign kid kash? lol

and gunner and crimson are god awful. so they call this guy gunner because he served in the iraqi war as machine gun infantry aka a "gunner"? so creative smh

crimson what a douche bag. this guy is undefeated? this guy looks like a toothpick. guy should be unemployed right now thats how garbage he is...

how tna puts these guys over the likes of joe, rvd, aj styles, and sting is absurd...

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

R-Truth would be scared right now.

Not a bad match from the ladies.

thats because tna gives a damn about the womens division

still no tessmacher
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

R-Truth would be scared right now.

Not a bad match from the ladies.

thats because tna gives a damn about the womens division

still no tessmacher
30t6p3b.gif

Mexican America sucks so bad.  Well, not Rosita.  She's bad as well.  Like a young, Latin Trish Stratus.

Back
Top Bottom