Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Mexican America sucks so bad.  Well, not Rosita.  She's bad as well.  Like a young, Latin Trish Stratus.

I know we haven't talked about this match much, but what are the odds Christian beats Orton sunday only to have someone cash in and beat him? Thus furthering the Christian can't catch a break storyline.

I know we haven't talked about this match much, but what are the odds Christian beats Orton sunday only to have someone cash in and beat him? Thus furthering the Christian can't catch a break storyline.

Originally Posted by YardFather

I think Christian wins the title and goes on a s****y title run, eventually losing it back to Orton.

I think Christian wins the title and goes on a s****y title run, eventually losing it back to Orton.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

no way aries is on punks level
laugh.gif
the most charisma aries ever had was when tna made him do that jesse the body ventura gimmick
laugh.gif
@*+# was pure comedy

immortal is the worst thing in wrestling in a long time. you know they suck when bubba ray is the best thing going for that group.

how out of all the x division wrestlers does tna sign kid kash? lol

and gunner and crimson are god awful. so they call this guy gunner because he served in the iraqi war as machine gun infantry aka a "gunner"? so creative smh

crimson what a douche bag. this guy is undefeated? this guy looks like a toothpick. guy should be unemployed right now thats how garbage he is...

how tna puts these guys over the likes of joe, rvd, aj styles, and sting is absurd...
No, that label belongs to Yoshi Tatsu and Tyson Kidd feuding over the leg of an action figure.

I would hate it and love it at the same time. Man, at this point I hate to say it but there's no way Christian will go over Orton. At least that's the picture that's clearly painted by the WWE. I'll mark for a Christian win, even if he does lose to the MITB winner.

Fortune sticking with the Stinger. Nice to see all the faces helping each other out.

no way aries is on punks level
laugh.gif
the most charisma aries ever had was when tna made him do that jesse the body ventura gimmick
laugh.gif
@*+# was pure comedy

immortal is the worst thing in wrestling in a long time. you know they suck when bubba ray is the best thing going for that group.

how out of all the x division wrestlers does tna sign kid kash? lol

and gunner and crimson are god awful. so they call this guy gunner because he served in the iraqi war as machine gun infantry aka a "gunner"? so creative smh

crimson what a douche bag. this guy is undefeated? this guy looks like a toothpick. guy should be unemployed right now thats how garbage he is...

how tna puts these guys over the likes of joe, rvd, aj styles, and sting is absurd...
No, that label belongs to Yoshi Tatsu and Tyson Kidd feuding over the leg of an action figure.

I would hate it and love it at the same time. Man, at this point I hate to say it but there's no way Christian will go over Orton. At least that's the picture that's clearly painted by the WWE. I'll mark for a Christian win, even if he does lose to the MITB winner.

Fortune sticking with the Stinger. Nice to see all the faces helping each other out.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Dude, you still watch NXT? Even I gave up on NXT
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

So. Bad.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

So. Bad.

Trying to catch up on TNA. Angle has slimmed down a lot. Is he off the roids? Rosita can get the male reproductive organs from me.

Trying to catch up on TNA. Angle has slimmed down a lot. Is he off the roids? Rosita can get the male reproductive organs from me.

I really liked Impact tonight until this typical TNA main event bull**** with a million different things going on.

I really liked Impact tonight until this typical TNA main event bull**** with a million different things going on.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

So. Bad.
I only watched cause I heard Bateman was back(cause the promos with him and Bryan during NXT 4 were comedy
laugh.gif
) ..then I saw that.
tired.gif

They need to bring up the more talented ones like Tyler Black, Steamboat's kid, Sean O'Haire lite aka Damien Sandow, Moxley etc.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

So. Bad.
I only watched cause I heard Bateman was back(cause the promos with him and Bryan during NXT 4 were comedy
laugh.gif
) ..then I saw that.
tired.gif

They need to bring up the more talented ones like Tyler Black, Steamboat's kid, Sean O'Haire lite aka Damien Sandow, Moxley etc.

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

He's supposedly training for the Olympics again. So, he might be clean for once.

Looks like Immortal is done for. (Finally) And it looks like Kurt is gunning for Sting. (Obviously, he wants to face Sting at Hardcore Justice.) The ending was a little overbooked for my liking but it was a decent show.

He's supposedly training for the Olympics again. So, he might be clean for once.

Looks like Immortal is done for. (Finally) And it looks like Kurt is gunning for Sting. (Obviously, he wants to face Sting at Hardcore Justice.) The ending was a little overbooked for my liking but it was a decent show.

laugh.gif
) ..then I saw that.
tired.gif

The need to bring up the more talented ones like Tyler Black, Steamboat's kid, Sean O'Haire lite aka Damien Sandow, Moxley etc.

The God Damn Batemen is my man, too. But I can't deal with Hornswoggle and Titus O'Neil. Next season should be hot with all of those guys plus Batemen (again) and Xavier Woods AKA Consequences Creed.

laugh.gif
) ..then I saw that.
tired.gif

The need to bring up the more talented ones like Tyler Black, Steamboat's kid, Sean O'Haire lite aka Damien Sandow, Moxley etc.

The God Damn Batemen is my man, too. But I can't deal with Hornswoggle and Titus O'Neil. Next season should be hot with all of those guys plus Batemen (again) and Xavier Woods AKA Consequences Creed.

Oh I didn't know he was training again, nice. Yeah the main event was a lil overbooked but a good show other then that.

Oh I didn't know he was training again, nice. Yeah the main event was a lil overbooked but a good show other then that.

Back
Top Bottom