Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

I can't believe I'm sitting through this opening segment.  Bischoff.  Hogan.  Anderson.  Kill me now.

Double J time
pimp.gif

I can't believe I'm sitting through this opening segment.  Bischoff.  Hogan.  Anderson.  Kill me now.

TMZ has posted a video of one of their reporters catching up with The Rock. Most of the video has The Rock talking about President Obama (Rock even jokes about a presidential run of his own), but when asked about John Cena, Rock responded with “I have nothing to say about that fruit loop. I’m gonna whip his a**.

TMZ has posted a video of one of their reporters catching up with The Rock. Most of the video has The Rock talking about President Obama (Rock even jokes about a presidential run of his own), but when asked about John Cena, Rock responded with “I have nothing to say about that fruit loop. I’m gonna whip his a**.

Hey guys,

Haven't been in the wrestling thread for a few months...

Going to MITB this Sunday... any ideas for signs? I'm going with 3 friends and will be on the floor, so we'd be open to suggestions.
pimp.gif

Hey guys,

Going to MITB this Sunday... any ideas for signs? I'm going with 3 friends and will be on the floor, so we'd be open to suggestions.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Hey guys,

pimp.gif

GHIMS IS GOD
GHIMS DID NOT PREDICT THIS
LOBO = LOW RATINGS

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Hey guys,

pimp.gif

GHIMS IS GOD
GHIMS DID NOT PREDICT THIS
LOBO = LOW RATINGS

How is GHIMS taking shots at everyone when it's well known he's only over for making horrible predictions? SMH.

Good showing for Aries. He has a great presence.

How is GHIMS taking shots at everyone when it's well known he's only over for making horrible predictions? SMH.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

oh really???? u wannabe redneck with a guitar, spelling everything

my predictions bring ratings
my feud with dsk was feud of the year
i took out "The Generic One" JNSQ at NTMania

what does your resumé look like?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

oh really???? u wannabe redneck with a guitar, spelling everything

my predictions bring ratings
my feud with dsk was feud of the year
i took out "The Generic One" JNSQ at NTMania

what does your resumé look like?

Back
Top Bottom