Wrestling Thread Jan 14-20 | 1/17 TNA Impact Wrestling - Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan WEDDING!!!

RAW was POOR. I need to quit getting excited for these "Special" shows because they are all let downs for the most part.

Ummmmmm so what was the moment we were all supposed to be talking about after this "historic" raw? Thanks goodness for dvr. And i was waiting for stone cold the entire time.

So let's recap:

Get's hit in the face with the cage door - *kicks out of pin*

Get's hit with the Zig Zag - *kicks out of pin*

Get's hit with a Super DDT - *kicks out of pin*

*Takes Senzu bean, Hits AA and gets win* :rolleyes

Like Grizz said this **** is really getting old.

Forgot that he kicked out of the superkick as well. :smh: 2 weeks in a row.

Should David Otunga join Rhodes Scholars or is he only on Smack Down?

He should.  He would fit in perfectly with them.  

But the thing is I don't remember the last time he was on Raw. Even on Smackdown, they just show him backstage. He hardly has a match.

Plus he replaced Cody Rhodes on Team Ziggler at Survivor Series when Rhodes got injured. He should've became an official member then.

Last edited:
But the thing is I don't remember the last time he was on Raw. Even on Smackdown, they just show him backstage. He hardly has a match.

Plus he replaced Cody Rhodes on Team Ziggler at Survivor Series when Rhodes got injured. He should've became an official member then.
I agree.  I know he still has to improve his wrestling skills but as bad as 3MB is I don't see why he shouldn't be added to their stable.  

That Mirror
tumblr_mgnhu655V11rt4wx0o1_500.png

There's nothing I can say that already hasn't been said 50 times already..Raw sucks..Cena sucks..Cole/King suck..Miz sucks..Cena sucks..No big surprises sucks..Orton sucks..3MB sucks..Cena sucks..I think you get the picture..

Punk, Cesaro, and DBry(once he's out of the Kane angle) are the only thing to look forward to in WWE's world right now..

stop getting ya hopes up every week and raw will be a better watch for yall.

raw was decent outside out of supercena

orton & sheamus put over talent

bryan/kane & rhodes scholar pay off is coming soon

miz/cesaro build continues

boss barrett got a big win

dont know why they keep burying zig zag like this

stop getting ya hopes up every week and raw will be a better watch for yall.

raw was decent outside out of supercena

orton & sheamus put over talent

bryan/kane & rhodes scholar pay off is coming soon

miz/cesaro build continues

boss barrett got a big win

dont know why they keep burying zig zag like this

They have to pay back Cena for 2012.

I guess I understand your view to an extent. But here's where my confusion comes in. Why does Cena need the strap? Not having the strap doesn't seem to affect him at all. When he loses his title or when he loses a match as the challenger, NOTHING suggest that he is upset by it. The next day he comes out all smiles. So how believable is it that being champ means much to him? If the reactions are the same regardless of winning or winning, what's the point of his character actually winning?

Last edited:

I guess I understand your view to an extent. But here's where my confusion comes in. Why does Cena need the strap? Not having the strap doesn't seem to affect him at all. When he loses his title or when he loses a match as the challenger, NOTHING suggest that he is upset by it. The next day he comes out all smiles. So how believable is it that being champ means much to him? If the reactions are the same regardless of winning or winning, what's the point of his character actually winning?

He's not even in the picture for a title right now. Dolph is going to cash in his MITB, but just loses to Cena every week leading up to that. You're right Cena barely showed any sort of reaction even after AJ screwed him over. But he has to win now, after getting jobbed so many times last year. Still don't understand why he got the Slammy for Superstar of the Year. *shrugs*

Cena needs a character change, hell just a change period. He needs to grow out a beard, wear pants, or something

Back
Top Bottom