Wrestling Thread Jan 14-20 | 1/17 TNA Impact Wrestling - Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan WEDDING!!!

- Vince McMahon remains very high on Daniel Bryan. A source says to expect big things for Bryan in 2013 once his tag team with Kane has run its course which is expected to end after WrestleMania.

- The recent RAW opening segment with Vince McMahon and new World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio was designed to re-affirm Vince’s endorsement of Del Rio. After going back and forth on the face turn at first, Vince has been pleased with the way it’s going so far.

- WWE officials were happy with the recent RAW segment with Ric Flair, Antonio Cesaro and The Miz but especially pleased with Cesaro’s performance. The segment was designed to help get The Miz over as a babyface but there was a feeling that Cesaro shined as usual.

- WWE officials still have plans to introduce a new WWE Title belt. Word is that it will likely come before mid-year and that CM Punk won’t be the guy to introduce it.

- It was noted earlier how MVP’s contract with New Japan Pro Wrestling may keep him from appearing at WWE’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view as an entrant in the main event. MVP responded to those reports on Twitter and noted that his deal with NJPW is per appearance and that he has no contractual obligation to them.
Everything
nthat.gif
minus del rio. I mean anythings gotta be  better than what they had Del Rio doing but dudes just stale, maybe he can be interesting as a face who knows

but Cesaro, Brian , MVP
nthat.gif

[COLOR=#red]Congrats Jesse... You deserve it bruh. Keep killin and workin hard. When you are on the west coast... poppin bottles mayne.[/COLOR]

- Vince McMahon remains very high on Daniel Bryan. A source says to expect big things for Bryan in 2013 once his tag team with Kane has run its course which is expected to end after WrestleMania.

- WWE officials were happy with the recent RAW segment with Ric Flair, Antonio Cesaro and The Miz but especially pleased with Cesaro’s performance. The segment was designed to help get The Miz over as a babyface but there was a feeling that Cesaro shined as usual.

Man, it's pretty amazing how Bryan won VInce over. Prett much a testament to his hardwork. Having to adjust his work/style/persona and all, dude is something else. And Cesaro, dude is gold. They should really get behind him even more.

The only 2 guys i can see wining the rumble as of right now are Sheamus or Cena and the other winning an elimination chamber :x

Wrestling has been in a rut. They should actually take Dolph seriously and let him win the rumble. Let him go to Mania and win both world titles. What better way to get a heel over by spoiling a Rock or Cena victory at Mania? Let him show his superior athletic ability defending both straps for a couple months and show he is a true main event guy.

Last edited:
Nope. Just let them wrestle then. The cruiserweight title won't do anything to get anyone over. Didn't do things for London, Helms, Chavo, etc. Hell, no point in even arguing. Hornswoggle buried that title dead anyways. It's never coming back.
:frown:

i seriously wont be surprised if they have Cena win the rumble again. I cant stand him but I can see it happening 

so i decided to watch wrestling for the first time in a looooong time who the hell are some of these people ??? 
nerd.gif

so i decided to watch wrestling for the first time in a looooong time who the hell are some of these people ??? 
nerd.gif

I was in the same boat as you a few months ago. :lol: You'll figure out who everyone is after a while.

Edit: Is there a reason why Del Rio doesn't drive out in his car anymore?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom