Wrestling Thread Jan 14-20 | 1/17 TNA Impact Wrestling - Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan WEDDING!!!

no matter what cena does to his persona if he is still super cena and kicking out of everything it will still be boring

Mcmahon Helmsley Era triple H was damn Gold. Dude was such a good heel. and the "My Time" theme was
smokin.gif

stop getting ya hopes up every week and raw will be a better watch for yall.

raw was decent outside out of supercena

orton & sheamus put over talent

bryan/kane & rhodes scholar pay off is coming soon

miz/cesaro build continues

boss barrett got a big win

dont know why they keep burying zig zag like this

Had SSCA, Taker, HBK, HHH been there with the Rock, Flair and Foley all that stuff would of definitely been waaaay overlooked from all the 10 minute dark music fog entrance beer drinking stunners sweet chin music crotch chopping pedigrees raised eye brows dirty sock wooos.

I like that the rock didn't sing about punk but got serious with it in regards to going up for the belt.

Otunga is apparently in this movie. Hope to see his coffee mug make a cameo.
I've always been a fan of these phonecall movies so I may see this. I hate that they pretty much show they whole movie in the trailer though.

Had SSCA, Taker, HBK, HHH been there with the Rock, Flair and Foley all that stuff would of definitely been waaaay overlooked from all the 10 minute dark music fog entrance beer drinking stunners sweet chin music crotch chopping pedigrees raised eye brows dirty sock wooos.

I like that the rock didn't sing about punk but got serious with it in regards to going up for the belt.
STONE STEVE COLD AUSTIN?

FINALLY

I got my NT name back! Glad to be able to post here again, especially with my man Rocky back in the picture. I can't see this feud between him and Punk ending at the Rumble. Love the idea of Punk winning at the RR and Rock getting serious and winning the title at EC. Heck I wouldn't mind if they dragged this on til Mania with these two.

1.5 mil...

:rofl: :smh:

Nothing more needs to be said about John Superman Marine Hogan Cena.

1.5 DAMN.

All those yrs he would show up to the Special shows and I would always wish Rock would show up...now script is flipped. :\ It's not even that Rock isn't serious, but maaaan the jokes are not landing like they use too.

FINALLY

I got my NT name back! Glad to be able to post here again, especially with my man Rocky back in the picture. I can't see this feud between him and Punk ending at the Rumble. Love the idea of Punk winning at the RR and Rock getting serious and winning the title at EC. Heck I wouldn't mind if they dragged this on til Mania with these two.

View media item 219088

- There are reports that WWE Legend Kamala has been contacted about being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this April.

- The 20th Anniversary of WWE RAW drew 4.55 million viewers – the most viewers since the 1,000th episode back on July 23rd, 2012.

Hour one drew 4.50 million viewers, hour two drew 4.68 million viewers and the final hour drew 4.47 million.

The final rating will be out later but likely will be a 3.1 or 3.2.

- As noted earlier, Hulk Hogan is suing Laser Spine Institute for $50 million in due to their procedures on his injured back in 2009 caused more damage long-term.

TMZ published article with more details on the suit. Those new details state that Hogan is basing his $50 million lawsuit on missing a payday for a match against WWE’s John Cena.

According to Hogan’s attorneys, Hogan was set to receive a lucrative “phase out contract” in 2009 that would have delivered a mega-main event of Hogan vs. Cena. However, because of Hogan’s back condition and alleged damage caused by LSI’s operations, the match did not occur.

Hogan is claiming that WWE’s contract, the match vs. Cena, and “subsequent appearance opportunities” was valued at $50 million.

Back
Top Bottom