Wrestling Thread Jan 14-20 | 1/17 TNA Impact Wrestling - Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan WEDDING!!!

After the 20th Anniversary episode of Raw went off the air, The Rock walked up the ramp to cheers. CM Punk grabbed a mic in the ring. Punk challenged Rock to just bring it. Punk and Rock brawled again in the ring. Rock performed a Rock Bottom on Punk to send the crowd home happy.

Punk was then helped to the back by referees.

Cena not turning heel! EVER.
Said the same about Hogan. WCW fans were booing hogan... turned heel... buisness thrived. Fans are booing cena, turns heel...... buisness thrives. but only if they can execute it correctly. but based off how they book things the past few years mainly the whole summer of punk thing I doubt that the writers have the capacity to execute such a mega storyline such as Cena heel turn.

But in an ideal world it would be something if they could pull it off
There's a big difference between being booed and no longer drawing.  Hogan's Red and Yellow character was dying.  He wasn't selling merchandise.  He wasn't drawing ratings.  Cena is still far and away WWE's biggest draw in both of these departments.

Plus, WWE has no one to take Cena's place for all of the charitable work he does.

roll.gif
They hit cena w/ everything but a bullet and he'd prolly kick out of that
roll.gif
Cena had a "down" year in 2012.  Trust that WWE is going to make up for it in 2013.  It's going to be Super Cena all year long.

Has anyone ever met anyone that talks like Cena? I've never in my life heard someone talk like he does.

Everything. His phrasing, cadence, sense of humor, his 'nothing's gonna get me down'-ness. Just everything. He sounds like a preacher at a Mega-Church for children. If Cena is so devoted to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, I just want one little bald headed fella to wish for him to go away.

Noone has a location of hq scans of wcw ppv vhs box arts or vhs box art that has been converted to dvd . Ive got some but a lot of the images I find are low quality im trying to find as best quality as possible
nerd.gif

What a disappointing RAW 20th tonight, I have to say. I liked the Miz TV segment with Ric Flair - every time that guy goes nutty with those "Woo's" , it cracks me up. Funny to see Fit Finlay and Arn Anderson at the end with the referees holding back Punk and The Rock. I sure do miss JR every time he makes an appearance. That guy cannot be replaced. Congrats to Zack Ryder on hitting 1 million followers on Twitter.

Last edited:
I thought the wwe brand was still separated between raw and smackdown? I just got back into it after years of not tuning in.

Man I expected a lot more tonight.   smh oh well hopefully we get some new feuds starting soon.  I'm tired of seeing the same feuds every week for the past couple of months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom