Wrestling Thread Jan 14-20 | 1/17 TNA Impact Wrestling - Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan WEDDING!!!

I hate miz 100x more than the woo woo guy and aj combined.  I hope Matt Hardy smashes his car into miz and they both go off a cliff.

WWE Creative Humor ‏@WWECreative_ish
Who needed Steve Austin, Triple H, The Undertaker & Shawn Michaels when we had 3MB? #RAWTonight

:lol: :lol:

If you put aside all the 20th hype....

Show was solid overall.

It was good for just any Raw but this was supposed to be the 20th anniversary extravaganza.

Hard to believe the Miz/Flair/Cesaro segment was the best thing all night.

All of the matches were pretty good though. I didn't even bother to watch The Rock's corny *** concert.

DB with a submission win... don't remember the last time I saw that.

With a sweep it's lookin like they will drop the titles at the RR. Thank god. Time for the push.
Two submission finishes in one night.  Haven't seen that on Raw in years.

If you put aside all the 20th hype....

Show was solid overall.
Agreed.

I told everyone not to get hyped thinking we were gonna get hit with an all-timer. Never fall for the okey doke! We ALL should know better.

And I see where it's going here with Rock after Cena's stuff last year and Punk.
mean.gif
Dudes want that super serious, no fun no games **** 24/7. Loosen up man, it's just wrestling. All that stuff clearly went over huge with the crowd, he had 'em eating out of the palm of his hand.

This "PG version" (if you wanna call it that) of Rock is exactly what Cena aims to be and fails miserably at. Think about it.

I had no issues with that last segment. The serious tone at the end was fine after all the comedy was over.

Last edited:
A IRS sighting :wow: :lol:

I thought it was a decent show. Flair's segment was great. The cage match was entertaining and Rock at the end was ok.

Back
Top Bottom