Wrestling Thread Dec30-Jan5 | 12/30 Final Raw of 2013 - MAJOR Return Tonight

I'm with you hymen. ******g joke what they did to Bryan. I have faith in him doing his best, but honestly, at the moment I'm not interested in this **** at all. All because he was too small and too ugly to be a champion.

man can't believe we went from the crowd (granted it was seattle) eating from the palm of his hand, to being led by Bray effin' Wyatt :rolleyes
I told yall man, WWE did that nonsense eon purpose to kill his heat. They know damn well what they are doing. Now they don't have to answer to the, "Why aren't you pushing him. He is so popular wherever he goes" questions.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/editors-debate-next-wwe-nxt-breakout-star-26171852

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ the Sami Zayne section, pretty much nails what all the internet thinks, good thing Vince probably doesn't even read the website.

Sami Zayn has a ridiculous moveset, most of which the WWE would never let him use. I just hope they don't screw him over.

His finisher on NXT is the Rope Run Tornado DDT, which is great.

From the house show tonight

Cage match time….we have Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan. Wyatt introduces Bryan as the new member of the Wyatt family, dressed in a dark blue jumpsuit. Wyatt says the match won’t happen.

Bryan dominates the match for about four minutes then Bryan gets in his regular moves. Then Eric Rowan gets in the cage

Bryan attacks him but gets run over by Wyatt who then gives Bryan sister Abigail for the win at 5:02

Credit: Dave Kilgore

Kota's Phoenix Splash was beautiful in that Devitt match man,

Most fitting theme music ever man. Beautiful, just beautiful

:x @ Some of the comments

Last edited:
So yall's dude Corporate Kane is still wreslting? LOL

View media item 727601

:lol: :lol: what the hell

man can't believe we went from the crowd (granted it was seattle) eating from the palm of his hand, to being led by Bray effin' Wyatt :rolleyes
I told yall man, WWE did that nonsense eon purpose to kill his heat. They know damn well what they are doing. Now they don't have to answer to the, "Why aren't you pushing him. He is so popular wherever he goes" questions.

This could either end up being legendary face turn, with the crowd just aching for him to turn, or (what may actually happen) Bryan's heat is killed off until he's Dolph Ziggler just another wrestler. The idea that the yes/no chant could fade swiftly is so sad on Vince/HHH/Steph's part.

Kane has been wrestling at house shows in his normal ring attire without the mask like pictured above lol

Last edited:
Just watche the 4-Way tag from Wrestle Kingdom. Pretty solid match, and dope quad suplex during the middle of the match.

The Young Bucks are so damn entertaining. I'd love to see them in WWE's tag division right now but it will never happen.

Anyone that watched Wrestle Kingdom have a problem with the sound cutting out?

Back
Top Bottom