Wrestling Thread Dec30-Jan5 | 12/30 Final Raw of 2013 - MAJOR Return Tonight

Since the Bengals and Chargers have made this suck an exhilarating game, I've decided to make this King Big Daddy Viscera Appreciation Minute.

http://youtu.be/V9N8Pv3iJ7c
http://youtu.be/XKgw4DmQcXU
Didn't know Christian had his own theme before "Blood Brothers".
http://youtu.be/0MjgJgrirc0
Vince and Macho Man made this match seem like Rock vs Hogan :lol: and all his themes were :pimp: :pimp:

What got me interested in wrestling again was seeing a professor at A&M who looked just like Viscera haha

They don't have the international rights to some of the entrance music, so they have to mute it for overseas viewers.

Makes sense..But I was really disappointed when the sound when out during the Harley Race segment..I love when promotions pay homage to past wrestlers..And I'd have loved to hear the crowd/announcers at a Japanese event during something like that..

BTW, Harley is 103 yrs old and still looks like he could make 94% of pro wrestlers tap out..

Chris Jericho ‏@IAmJericho 1h
You guys are hilarious!! See you at the Rumble! @THETOMMYDREAMER @CMPunk @The305MVP

:nerd:

Last edited:
I can def see Y2J coming back at the Rumble again, it's pretty much a given. Isn't that where he came back in 2013?

They played that for the buildup to Rock/Cena 1 didn't they?

That RoH video made me recoil so bad.

Flair with the 49ers before the game.
BdL-m7-CcAIv6mu.jpg

Three members of Too Cool – Grandmaster Sexay Brian Christopher, Scotty Too Hotty and Rikishi – are in Baltimore and are set to appear on Old School RAW tonight.

Scotty Too Hotty and Rikishi had been featured on the advertising for the show.

Ric Flair, The Godfather, Sgt. Slaughter, Gene Okerlund, Dusty Rhodes, Roddy Piper, Diamond Dallas Page, Bob Backlund, Ted DiBiase, The New Age Outlaws, Irwin R. Shyster, Booker T and more will also appear on the show tonight.

This would be a good way to have Shield come in and try to battle it out with Too Cool, and in the process have Roman Reigns try to stop Ambrose and Rollins from an attack due to the fact that Rikishi is his uncle.

Last edited:
Scotty 2 Hotty has stayed in shape forever, but I hope Brian Christopher looks much better than the last time he made a WWE appearance. That was embarrassing.

My roommate just texted me saying Luke Harper is currently lifting at his gym in Baltimore. Thought that was pretty funny. Said he is "effing" enormous.

This would be a good way to have Shield come in and try to battle it out with Too Cool, and in the process have Roman Reigns try to stop Ambrose and Rollins from an attack due to the fact that Rikishi is his uncle.

Have they ever mentioned him even being Samoan, or being a part of the family?

I expect the Uso's to get involved somehow too.

Seth Rollins On Working W/ Top Stars, Learning More, Shield's Rise
Posted By: Caylon Knox on Jan 06, 2014
Source: Philly.com

WWE Superstar Seth Rollins of The Shield recently spoke to Philly.com.

Working with top WWE stars:
“We’ve all had the opportunity to get in the ring with some guys that are considered in the history of this business; CM Punk, John Cena, the Undertaker, The Rock, guys like that. At this point, it’s kind of customary. I don’t feel out of place. There are no nerves. I feel at home.”

Growing since debuting for WWE:
“I feel like for me, I’ve become smarter. I’ve become a more intelligent wrestler. I’ve become a more intelligent performer and I think that shows. I’ve had the best matches of my career probably over the last year.”

The Shield's ascension to the top:
“It happened at the speed I think it was meant to happen at. I always envisioned myself moving even quicker up the ladder, but that’s just kind of my personality.”

“I’ve always had the upmost confidence in my abilities as well as the other guys in The Shield. We all have kind of have the same mindset as far as success, personally and professionally. I think that has a lot to do with the way we come across on the television screen, at a live event. I think the connection with the crowd, I think the people feel the energy that we’re putting off and I think that has always been a determining factor in how successful we’ve been as far as wrestling individually and as a unit.”

Any place I can watch tonights raw 2mrw? National Championship will be getting full coverage tonight at my house lol

i thought this was a pretty cool video 

I'm a big fan of John Cena. Great guy.

IN OTHER NEWS

>As noted earlier, negotiations between TNA and Toby Keith, who was the main person looking to purchase the company, apparently fell through. Jeff Jarrett was expected to be a part of the promotion in a key role if the sale happened, due to his relationship with Keith. Shortly after talks between Keith and TNA fell through, Jarrett announced that he was parting ways with TNA.

>On tonight's episode of his podcast, which you can listen to at MLW.com, Konnan said that he spoke with Jarrett and that Jarrett will be making an announcement this week about a new project. He said that Jarrett told him that TNA is in really bad shape, and that he doesn't know and doesn't care if they see through the year. Konnan then pretty much stated that Jarrett would be starting a new promotion with Keith.

>In perhaps an unrelated note, Jim Ross noted on his Twitter last Tuesday that he had a "great meeting with a major sports concern... Could be big...and fun!" He wrote later in the week that he had dinner with Keith and others in New Orleans while he was in town for the Sugar Bowl.

I'm going to force myself to listen to Konnan's podcast just because of this news.

- With WrestleMania XXX just 3 months away, WWE has still not finalized who will be challenging the Undertaker’s streak this year. Brock Lesnar has long been the front runner to face the Dead Man, however, there is one big obstacle that might prevent the match from happening.

Not many people know this, but over the past few years, The Undertaker has rehearsed his WrestleMania matches with his opponents. Shawn Michaels, Triple H and CM Punk have all spend considerable time with the Undertaker planning out their matches in the weeks leading up to their matches at WrestleMania. Due to the nature of Brock Lesnar’s WWE contract, he is only required to travel a certain number of times per year for WWE. Training with The Undertaker to prepare for a WrestleMania match would exceed the terms of his agreement with WWE.

It’s possible WWE could negotiate with Lesnar and convince him to do what’s necessary to make The Undertaker comfortable with a match – but this is the reason John Cena and Daniel Bryan are still being considered as his possible opponents this year.

Please let it be Daniel Bryan!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom