Wrestling Thread Dec30-Jan5 | 12/30 Final Raw of 2013 - MAJOR Return Tonight

Funny seeing Nikki Bella without hooter implants. Damn near this whole card is on the main roster now.

Watching: FCW TV #2 (October 12, 2008)

I'm a fan of their entrance... well, the beginning at least
pimp.gif

http://www.wwe.com/inside/editors-debate-next-wwe-nxt-breakout-star-26171852

Can't wait to see all of those listed make it to the main roster, I think Kruger and Neville should have been added also.

Alexander Rusev is the one I look most forward to seeing, I remember when I saw his first match with Ziggler and loving the dude.

:lol: :pimp: @ the Sami Zayne section, pretty much nails what all the internet thinks, good thing Vince probably doesn't even read the website.

Looking forward to seeing S-A-W-F-T becoming a thing :lol:

The Wyatt's are glorified jobbers, these dudes haven't held any titles and they've only beat Cody Rhodes and Goldust twice and the USOs a couple times. I don't know why they weren't built up better

http://www.wwe.com/inside/editors-debate-next-wwe-nxt-breakout-star-26171852

Can't wait to see all of those listed make it to the main roster, I think Kruger and Neville should have been added also.

Alexander Rusev is the one I look most forward to seeing, I remember when I saw his first match with Ziggler and loving the dude.

:lol: :pimp: @ the Sami Zayne section, pretty much nails what all the internet thinks, good thing Vince probably doesn't even read the website.

Looking forward to seeing S-A-W-F-T becoming a thing :lol:

I really do agree with what it says though.. "He's too good to be denied"... CM Punk went into development as, arguably, the best in the world... as did Bryan and Zayn... Zayne has "it", there's no deny that...

Yeah, I agree with everything said but I find it funny that someone on WWE's payroll criticizes the company's view as to who is a top star based off of looks.

The Ascension comes off as douchey goths from what I've seen. Mixed with some of the Wyatts' gimmick.

Last edited:
The Ascension comes off as douchey goths from what I've seen. Mixed with some of the Wyatts' gimmick.

Basically. I think it would be V insulting to compare them to the brood.

Weird that H sees something in them but not Richards/Edwards. (FTR: I can see why he didn't want to sign them when they didn't go home when instructed..but still)

I just want Ambrose to tell Punk AJ tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios :lol:

Ambrose is so good. Too good. When I read about people calling his ring work boring I'm like.. Oh, you probably think Orton is boring in the ring too. OK.

RKO is a great wrestler.... honestly top 5 on the roster... he is money, I can't really remember a botch by him... His heel work is perfect for his character and is so "old-school" with how he paces himself.... He works in a few "flashy" spots, but most are basically, fundamental, and too clean.. His face work is great as well, I love his dropkick so much... He obviosuly isn't a natural face when it comes to connecting with fans, but his in ring work makes up for a lot of it... his matches with Christian were so ******g good...

And Ambrose seems boring because he hasn't had many single matches to really shine in.. But he really has IMO, I love his work.... I know I'm biased, but still...

Orton has one of the best Scoop Powerslams, it's so clean :pimp:

Last edited:
Ambrose is so good. Too good. When I read about people calling his ring work boring I'm like.. Oh, you probably think Orton is boring in the ring too. OK.
He plays the part so well, KG would be proud
laugh.gif
.  I hope he never turns face, would ruin his character.

Wyatt's should've gone undefeated for a while to build them up, I still can't get over how WWE dropped the ball with them
mean.gif

Wrestle Kingdom 8 starts off with the JR. tag-title match.

The time splitters came out in a ******g delorean. :x

So hype.

Interesting read...I hope the E will have faith in him once he becomes a singles wrestler

-WWE United States Champion Dean Ambrose recently spoke to The Fairfax Times about being compared to WWE Hall of Famer “Rowdy” Roddy Piper:

“I don’t see how you could not take that as a compliment,” Ambrose said. “He was a legend and a hall of famer. He was a guy who stirred the pot and drew a good amount of money. I feel like I haven’t really done anything yet. Not that I’m holding back — right now I’m just working as hard as I can in the role that I’m in. I still feel like I have a LOT of stuff in my back pocket that when the opportunity strikes … there’s a lot more to me than people have seen yet.”

He also talked about the impact The Shield has had in WWE since their debut, calling them the “backbone” of the company:

“We feel like we’re the backbone of the company,” he said. “We go out there every night and show off the work ethic that rubs off on everybody we work with. We go out there every night to have the best national show — whether it’s one or two matches, you got to work twice or whatever it is — we never take a night off.”

Back
Top Bottom