Wrestling Thread Dec30-Jan5 | 12/30 Final Raw of 2013 - MAJOR Return Tonight

And I can't believe someone actually said Missy Hyatt..She was always gross...

Maybe you are judging her based on the last 15 years or something. But she HAD to be doing some lines before she came out in this video man. :x

Last edited:
Good promo by Brodus Clay. Miz Tv always brings the best out of ppl minus straham segment.

So I guess Xavier has officially succeeded Brodus on the funk is on a roll.

http://funkisonaroll.ytmnd.com/

rWDpiUb.gif

Killer promo.

Pretty nice promo with some truths. But Miz..."did you call your mama, and Xavier Woods answered?" :lol: :lol:

Dawn Marie's in your bottom 5 Case?? She was hot as hell when she was sleeping with Al Wilson and being a lesbian with Torrie

I don't get the love that the ultimate warrior gets. Mediocre promos, less moves than cena in the ring, and only active for a few years.

Trash. If you dislike hogan, how can you like UW?

WWE Releases Survey Asking How to Use Stars – Past and Present

Check out the names they asked about…

According to Pwinsider.com, WWE sent out a survey to members of their mailing list. They were looking for feedback on a number of personalities who work and have worked for the company in the past, asked how familiar you were with them and also asked what roles the audience would want to see them in going forward. Listed were the following…

Hulk Hogan
The Undertaker
CM Punk
John Cena
Ric Flair
The Rock
Triple H
Steve Austin
The Ultimate Warrior

Once you answer questions about the talents, the survey then provided two "randomly" selected talents and asked fans what scenarios they wanted to see them in within WWE in the future. The scenarios were:

Wrestling regularly on Raw and Smackdown
A regular commentator on Raw and Smackdown
Starring in a WWE Reality Series.
Starring in a "WWE Highlights Show."
Wrestling at WrestleMania or Summerslam
Involved in Raw or Smackdown Storylines
Involved in WrestleMania or Summerslam Storylines
Do not want him involved in WWE in the future.

I don't get the love that the ultimate warrior gets. Mediocre promos, less moves than cena in the ring, and only active for a few years.

Trash. If you dislike hogan, how can you like UW?

A muscular, super energetic, face painted dude. He was COOL when we were kids. People cherish things from their Childhood. Nothing further.

Hogan was NEVER cool

Plus, Ultimate Warrior didn't give the fans a chance to get tired of him. I've been seeing Hogan on tv since 93, but I know he's been in the spotlight since like 87 or something.

I want Hogan back in the fold as a GM or a manager to a rising star. Not in ring.

Too bad his ego won't allow that for a long period of time.

I can admit, I tapped my feet and nodded my head a bit to Brodus' new theme, though I assumed he would use his pre-Funk one, but I'm not mad

Kelly Kelly wasn't even the best looking blonde of her time period, so impossible for her to be the goat

Sunny >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly
Sable >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly
Trish >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly
Torrie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kelly
Debra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly
Stacy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly
Aksana >>>>>>> Kelly
B.B. >>>>> Kelly
Maryse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly
Pre-meth Angelina Love >>>>>>> Kelly
Taryn Terrell >>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly
Nicole Bass

Last edited:
Pretty nice promo with some truths. But Miz..."did you call your mama, and Xavier Woods answered?" :lol: :lol:

Dawn Marie's in your bottom 5 Case?? She was hot as hell when she was sleeping with Al Wilson and being a lesbian with Torrie

Dawn always looked like an alien to me..I mean she definitely had a nice figure, but the face was always a turn off for me..

Back
Top Bottom