Wrestling Thread Dec30-Jan5 | 12/30 Final Raw of 2013 - MAJOR Return Tonight

Via ringsidenews:

WWE now has their developmental talents doing classes and seminars, treating it like it's almost similar going to college. The idea is that they are trying to teach talents to not screw up like most people from the past had done and have skills for a post-wrestling.

They are going to have talent classes in marketing themselves, programs in teaching how to manage finances, college tuition reimbursement programs, media training and language courses.

WWE has formed a partnership with Money Management International to help the talents with their financial planning for the future. They will have classes that teach budgeting, debt control, help with choosing a tax professional, as well as helping them choose people to be financial planners and to help them with taxes.

They are also working with Kevin Sullivan Communications (not the WCW Kevin Sullivan) to teach talent media training, like how to avoid bad press on Twitter. Sullivan is the former White House Communications Director under George W. Bush

Developmental talents will also be given seminars in injury prevention and how to live a healthy lifestyle.

Via ringsidenews:

WWE now has their developmental talents doing classes and seminars, treating it like it's almost similar going to college. The idea is that they are trying to teach talents to not screw up like most people from the past had done and have skills for a post-wrestling.

They are going to have talent classes in marketing themselves, programs in teaching how to manage finances, college tuition reimbursement programs, media training and language courses.

WWE has formed a partnership with Money Management International to help the talents with their financial planning for the future. They will have classes that teach budgeting, debt control, help with choosing a tax professional, as well as helping them choose people to be financial planners and to help them with taxes.

They are also working with Kevin Sullivan Communications (not the WCW Kevin Sullivan) to teach talent media training, like how to avoid bad press on Twitter. Sullivan is the former White House Communications Director under George W. Bush

Developmental talents will also be given seminars in injury prevention and how to live a healthy lifestyle.

Now this I can get down with. Good job WWE

1. Total package man, nobody is on Sunny's level in her prime man.

2. Good work WWE with the college type coourses for their D-League dudes

3. That final Trush/Lita match had so much heat from the crowd

4. Cesaro/Regal was a PERFECT story. Teacher vs Pupil. Psychology of that match was top notch man. I would tell yall to watch it but yall don't like wrestling

Yeah, I disregarded that due to obvious reasons.

wwe-superstar-the-john-cena-149.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think Trish had implants. She just always had a push up bra type of outfit on. Pure titty meat without assistance from clothes was never Trish.

Shes bad, but barbie blank is the GOAT.

honorable mention:
sable, sunny, lita, ms kitty, debra, and last but not least, the OG... miss elizabeth

Waits to hear from peep...

Kelly Kelly wasn't even the best looking blonde of her time period, so impossible for her to be the goat

Sunny >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly
Sable >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly
Trish >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly
Torrie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kelly
Debra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly
Stacy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly
Aksana >>>>>>> Kelly
B.B. >>>>> Kelly
Maryse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly
Pre-meth Angelina Love >>>>>>> Kelly
Taryn Terrell >>>>>>>>>>>> Kelly
Nicole Bass

During Torrie Wilson's time in the WWE...I thought she was the finest blonde i ever laid my eyes on.

Wonder in Torrie WIlson and Dawn Marie gotta secret tape out there 
nerd.gif

Kelly Kelly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IDC

Back
Top Bottom