Wrestling Thread Dec30-Jan5 | 12/30 Final Raw of 2013 - MAJOR Return Tonight

Reigns is gonna be pop-lockin with the Usos in no time
WIK3aJs.gif

Rollins: "Ummmm....water you doing?"
BY3d3EM.gif

c8JCpQ8.gif

jwEOY6J.gif

Last edited:
Whatever keeps Cena outta the main event I'm fine with.. but I really don't wanna see any of the older 'legends' back :rolleyes

Whatever keeps Cena outta the main event I'm fine with.. but I really don't wanna see any of the older 'legends' back :rolleyes

Word. Personally, unless it's the Ultimate Warrior, all these "Legend" appearances just feel so empty now.

- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards won't be back at the next set of WWE NXT tapings and they aren't going to be offered a contract.

Apparently Triple H didn't want t sign them after their tryout because of their size. The feeling is they are loaded with guys who aren't big that can go so the mentality coming out of these tryout camps is that WWE is looking for guys who can headline WrestleMania in five or ten years.

A lot of people went to bat for Richards and Edwards with the feeling they should get a deal and several people pushed for them to go straight to the main roster. It's said Triple H made the decision not to sign them after the NXT tapings where they lost to The Ascension.

View media item 723096

At this point, unless DBry is headlining against someone other than Shovel or Punk vs SCSA(or someone other than Cena or Shovel) I couldn't care less about Mania..

- It's said that The Undertaker asked to work with Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania XXX. No word yet if it was discussed internally or anything.

- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter still reports that Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena is planned for WrestleMania XXX. We noted earlier in the week, via PWInsider, that the match was something discussed before WWE decided to unify the titles and before they made Randy Orton champion with the idea Bray could win the Royal Rumble and go on to challenge Cena.

- Rey Mysterio's leg is said to be getting stronger and he's trying to work his way back into normal ring shape.

Anyone else feeling like today's a Monday and keep thinking there will be a Raw tonight? :rolleyes

This whole holiday season is screwing with my perception of time lol
Yea same here man. IMPACT though....... 8)

Anybody care about the Upcoming Tokyo Dome show this weekend? Should be a great card.
Devitt/Ibushi
Tanahashi/Nakumura
Naito/Okada

Can't wait man.....

Regarding Lesnar vs. Undertaker, there had been some concern because Lesnar works such a physical style and Taker is in really rough shape physically. This is why there was some talk of Sheamus facing Taker.

Another issue with Lesnar facing Taker is that a lot of Taker's opponents, if not all, over the past several years have secretly worked out their match with him and practiced it. There was some concern over whether or not Lesnar would be willing to put in that much time preparing.

How many singles matches has Bray had since his debut? It can't be more than 5. And how many of those have been memorable?

Yet they think that we should just accept him as one of the major forces in the company...NOPE

Our boy Ziggs

Total number of matches: 1075
Total number of wins: 359 (33.4%)
Total number of losses: 698 (64.9%)

4SkqcjR.gif

I could see Taker putting Bryan over. Not like the boss would allow that though.

Yeah I said the same thing... The "greats" tend to lose their final match... I could def see UT wanting to put Bryan over, and would pretty much force VKM into keeping him top tier status....

Back
Top Bottom