Wrestling Thread Dec30-Jan5 | 12/30 Final Raw of 2013 - MAJOR Return Tonight

NXT is kinda hurting on good looking divas. They need to step their game up.

Sasha the boss :pimp:

And don't sleep on Bayley's mass

tumblr_mt0t36vIRi1s9xw57o5_400.gif

They turned her heel, and she's just nuts :lol:

tumblr_mwcg3vhFKU1skeohxo1_500.gif

tumblr_mw0in0oTRe1r1eqygo1_500.png

I'm not a mod, but I have the ability to remove posts/threads for mod/admin review.

I personally don't like that... It's not up to to decide what's "appropriate" or not.... I saw the pic, it didn't offend it... I saw people desperate to save another's life... any things can be take out of something, it's not up to one individual to decide if it should be seen or not....

I'm fine with it.

4w has been making and maintaining these threads for the better part of a decade.

It's only fair to expect that he would have that type of control.

That picture was not offensive. No need to censor this thread in that manner IMO, but I don't have a problem with 4W's powers.

Last edited:

I'm not a mod, but I have the ability to remove posts/threads for mod/admin review.
I personally don't like that... It's not up to to decide what's "appropriate" or not.... I saw the pic, it didn't offend it... I saw people desperate to save another's life... any things can be take out of something, it's not up to one individual to decide if it should be seen or not....
If it was acceptable, the mods would have put it back.  They didn't, so case closed.

I'm sure you can find the picture on another website.

Last edited:
Yea I never saw Owen fall pics back in 99, so I wasn't hurting to see them in 2014 either

LULZ at Ambrose tossing the belt like that, and immediately forgetting to pick it back up

The detail in the Ambrose character :x

I legit thought he was having a nervous breakdown last night

- Luke Harper received praise from producers backstage for his RAW match against Daniel Bryan this week. WWE officials remain high on Harper.

- As of tuesday, Lesnar vs. Henry will take place at the Rumble. Word coming out of RAW is that Big Show was originally scripted for the brawl on RAW.

Has anyone watched this GLOW documentary on Netflix?

It's kinda interesting...GLOW reminds me of Chikara (which I hate)

Back
Top Bottom