Wrestling Thread Dec30-Jan5 | 12/30 Final Raw of 2013 - MAJOR Return Tonight

CM Punk’s match against Seth Rollins from Monday’s RAW received mixed reviews from fans online – and now Punk himself is among the people who think they under-delivered. In response to a fan who said the match was good, Punk tweeted:

“@RMB316: @CMPunk IM sure you hear this a lot. Good match on #Raw really enjoyed it. Keep it up all the best in 2014” it was garbage.
— Coach (@CMPunk) December 31, 2013
He also said he’s sick of traveling, another sign that he’s burned out and might be questioning how much longer he wants to endure the demands of being a WWE Superstar:

I'm sick of traveling.

http://www.sescoops.com/cm-punk-says-match-raw-garbage-hes-sick-traveling/
— Coach (@CMPunk) December 31, 2013

tumblr_lm41r9rCNc1qkiqdko1_500.gif

Good NXT show this week

1. So Kofi just lost to Alexander Rusev on NXT. Wow man...

2. Emma vs. Natalya was a solid match. I want 4W to watch this match and tell me Natalya can't wrestle. :rolleyes -

3. Emma > Summer Rae. Yall hype the hell out of that bird beaked face girl. She has nice legs though

Last edited:
Good NXT show this week

1. So Kofi just lost to Alexander Rusev on NXT. Wow man...

2. Emma vs. Natalya was a solid match. I want 4W to watch this match and tell me Natalya can't wrestle.
eyes.gif
-

3. Emma > Summer Rae. Yall hype the hell out of that bird beaked face girl. She has nice legs though
this

Dc don't talk about Summer like that.
She is cool but yall only hype her because she has on shimmery tassles and dances every week. If everyone had the chance to be forcefully sexy yall wouldn't even mention her damn name.

AJ
Naomi
Emma
Eva Marie
JoJo
Layla
Aksana
Lana (NXT check her out)

That girl isn't even worth the keystrokes man

DC, some of us just love average white blonde girls with long slender legs :lol: that gets me wild

But she can actually wrestle Nxt not that wwe garbage they have her doing. So that make's her even more attractive. Summer is worth my vinegar strokes.

But she can actually wrestle Nxt not that wwe garbage they have her doing. So that make's her even more attractive. Summer is worth my vinegar strokes.
Let me tell you something MeneGene. She is improving in the ring. You are right about that. And she has one of the best ways to get INTO the ring out of anyone in the roster. And her theme in NXT is vicious man.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKzrSs3GPWs‎

Pretty much this. I think she gets some points for that. Eva Marie on the other hand can use a personality transplant and 3 years at the Performance center. She may be hotter than Summer, but Eva has Bellas syndrome, where she thinks she's hotter than she actually is.

THEY CAN'T BE SERIOUS....I MEAN CMON

New Possible WrestleMania Plans For John Cena And Two WWE Hall Of Famers
Posted By: Kenny Williams on Jan 02, 2014
Source: PWInsider.com

PWInsider.com reports that there may be new possible plans for John Cena at WrestleMania 30, as the most recent word involved Cena teaming or aligning with with WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan, which the website notes that that could mean WWE is close to signing Hogan to some kind of deal.

Other ideas discussed have been Cena and Hogan vs. Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro, as well as Cena being Hogan's cornerman for some kind of singles match.

Another idea discussed has been bringing in another WWE Hall of Famer for WrestleMania 30: Rowdy Roddy Piper. Scenarios discussed include Cena and Hogan facing the team of Piper and another heel star, Hogan and Piper vs. Swagger and Cesaro, and even Hogan vs. Piper in a "Legends Match."

Can they please stop digging up Hogan. Move on Vince. :smh: :lol:

Pretty much this. I think she gets some points for that. Eva Marie on the other hand can use a personality transplant and 3 years at the Performance center. She may be hotter than Summer, but Eva has Bellas syndrome, where she thinks she's hotter than she actually is.

:lol:

All true but damn she bad

View media item 722505
View media item 722506

Anyone else feeling like today's a Monday and keep thinking there will be a Raw tonight? :rolleyes
This whole holiday season is screwing with my perception of time lol

Man, first day back after a 2 week vacation. Felt really weird for the first couple of hours.

Cena/Hogan vs Real Americans would be kinda cool.

/sueme

Unless the match ends in Cesaro swinging Hogan back to Linda's yacht, no thanks

Hogan in the Mr. America costume

AJ
Eva Marie
JoJo

At the very least, these three birds aren't even in the same stratosphere as my girl, Summer.

As for WM 30, I don't know why they're set on throwing Cena or some other top star in a tag match. They must've forgotten Edge & Christian, Hardy's, and Dudley Boys put on the best tag matches ever and they weren't close to Triple H or Rock at the time

Back
Top Bottom