Wrestling Thread Dec30-Jan5 | 12/30 Final Raw of 2013 - MAJOR Return Tonight

- PWMania.com reported that WWE had been planning to do Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. That was discussed back when Show was feuding with The Authority. The plan was for Show to be on top and go through Randy Orton and Triple H, but not win the title, but come out of the program as a strong main eventer. The idea was to make Show strong for Lesnar at the Rumble so Lesnar would look stronger for The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXX.

If I had to make a list

1. Prime Sunny
2. Prime Missy Hyatt

Sable was just fake *******. No face. Looked like she was 50 from the jump.

Last edited:
- PWMania.com reported that WWE had been planning to do Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. That was discussed back when Show was feuding with The Authority. The plan was for Show to be on top and go through Randy Orton and Triple H, but not win the title, but come out of the program as a strong main eventer. The idea was to make Show strong for Lesnar at the Rumble so Lesnar would look stronger for The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXX.
Can the Big Show just retire dude is a waste.

If I had to make a list

1. Prime Sunny
2. Prime Missy Hyatt
3. WCW Torrie Wilson
Torrie Wilson damn I forgot about her. Man back then she was easily the hottest. I seen pics of her a few months ago
sick.gif

How could I forget torrie wilson?
Stacy keibler too

dont you talk about sable like that!

Last edited:
I could see Taker putting Bryan over. Not like the boss would allow that though.

Yeah I said the same thing... The "greats" tend to lose their final match... I could def see UT wanting to put Bryan over, and would pretty much force VKM into keeping him top tier status....

Eh, I don't want the last memory of Undertaker to be of him losing. The 1 in the loss column wouldn't look right.

HUGE NEWS!!!!!!

- The Ultimate Warrior is now expected to have some kind of role at WrestleMania XXX, likely a Hall of Fame induction.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Back
Top Bottom