Wrestling Thread Dec30-Jan5 | 12/30 Final Raw of 2013 - MAJOR Return Tonight

Ambrose comes thru on commentary again :lol:

still boring in the ring tho

I only watch a few minutes of Raw a week now. What is ambrose's finisher? Usually I just see him go for a rollup pin to end matches.

- For what it’s worth, it’s said that Triple H vs. CM Punk for WrestleMania XXX is a lock. Plans are to do another “Summer of Punk” style program, possibly leading to Punk vs. Batista at SummerSlam.

- The feeling is that when Roman Reigns turns babyface and splits from The Shield, likely in February, that he will be replaced with a new member in the group. Mason Ryan’s name has been discussed.

giphy.gif

1nxug0.jpg

I only watch a few minutes of Raw a week now. What is ambrose's finisher? Usually I just see him go for a rollup pin to end matches.
Headlock Driver

In other news

Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards Update We reported yesterday that WWE will not be offering contracts to Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards due to their size. While that is likely still true, The Wrestling Observer is now reporting that a blown spot during their latest NXT match might have added to that decision. During their NXT tryout match against The Ascension, there was a spot where Viktor picked Richards up awkwardly, resulting in Richards landing on his head. It's being said that they did the move differently when they working the match out before the tapings. After the spot, Triple H gave them orders (via the referee) to finish the match, but they didn't right away. The Observer is claiming this could have also played a part in why Richards and Edwards were not offered contracts.

Too slow DC

EDIT: If they replace Reigns, Bargin Bintista is the last dude I'd pick. :lol:

what about that Callihan/Crowe dude. Him and Dean have history as a tag team

Last edited:

Headlock Driver

also EC3's finisher in TNA

Is ec3 the guy who plays Dixie's nephew? They also have that little/leprachaun looking dude. Dixie is so bad at trying to be a heel character or any character. The only acting she should be doing is in milf hunter.

Quick, to the point video on the Best of the Super Jr tournament in New Japan. Just shows the last few seconds of the tournament finals. EASY watch. Some good Benoit and Guerrero cameos

:smh: @ What Left Luger has become man

Heyman with the ceell Phone in the early 90s :pimp:

Lex Luger Vs. The Undertaker (WCW) - YouTube

Oh god @ Mason Ryan being a possibility, dude would get eaten up with the Batista chants even more since they'll both be there around the same time.

I would want them to split up the whole group if they plan on dropping 1 guy, but if they did have to choose a replacement, I would have it be Leo Kruger

Last edited:
No gay stuff, I know it isn't natural, but it is wild how cut up Mason Ryan is to be so big.

Where is Club?

Quick, to the point video on the Best of the Super Jr tournament in New Japan. Just shows the last few seconds of the tournament finals. EASY watch. Some good Benoit and Guerrero cameos

Black Tiger :pimp: something about the Japanese commentary that makes the match so exciting

What is this? Looks stupid...will not watch.

Nikki with a semi wardrobe malfunction :lol: sometimes she's super fine, sometimes she's bland as dirt. She's superfine here.

nikki has been looking really good to me since she started wearing those cut off shirts and backwards caps.

Back
Top Bottom