Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

^That's cool. :lol: HHH is "pleasant." I'm sure your friend knows to tread lightly given his current power trip (pun intended).

triplehi2sm_display_image.jpg

i think it would be a big mistake to break them up before a feud with the wyatt's. Wyatt Family vs The Shield at Wrestlemania 30 would be :smokin

yes DC.

Theoretically that could be the straw that breaks the camels back. Tease the Shield splitting, hell have Ambrose eliminate Reigns after he goes on a big elimination run. And then it all falls apart at Wrestlemania. It could work.

^^ I like that idea but just don't see how they can make it another month and a half to the Rumble, and then another 2 months to Wrestlemania.

FWIW, without giving out any info/details (frankly because I actually don't know much :lol: ), a friend of mine has interned at WWE in the past and Vince & Steph are extremely nice; the going-out-of-their-way-to-say-hi type. HHH on the other hand... he's pleasant, but not on the level of Steph and Vince.

I have heard the same as well, like they are very personable at the office

^
That's cool to hear. I'm always entertained by the crazy stories about Vince but good to know that he's friendly with the employees. Don't know how i would be able to say hi to Steph without glancing at her rack.

Took me a bit but I finally sent out my elf's gift out today. You should be getting it by Tuesday next week.

Hope you like it.

Last edited:
With rumors of Brock vs Taker at Mania it crossed my mind that what if Brock NEVER lost to Cena in his 1st match back and never lost to stupid HHH at Mania??

How much more would that Mania match mean if Lesnar was undefeated since returning to the WWE going into Mania to challenge Takers streak??? :smh: :smh: :smh:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think it is. I mean we followed DCs master list for like the first two weeks. The last official one I remember is ken Anderson. Should we just make it miz hour and go on to the next official one for the rest of the week? I'm patiently waiting randy savage. I think I'm also up for CM punk appreciation week soon

I hate Michael Mizanin

I hate his parents for having him

I hate WWE for hiring him

I hate the fact he has held the WWE championship and yet no black man ever has (Rock is half Samoan)

Doink the clown shouldve gotten a run as Champ before The Miz

Back
Top Bottom