Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

I grew to like Bryan dude is great in the ring. I just don't like it when he hulks up seems corny to me.

Wow, lots of love for batista in here .. so surprising :lol:

Was it because of his last run? (heel)

That's the reason for me. I'm not gonna act like I was a fan of Dave early on since the indie circuits or something. Dude never fooled me with that fake good guy act and once he was able to be his real douchebag self, he was VERY entertaining. Too bad it was too short lived.

That's the reason for me. I'm not gonna act like I was a fan of Dave early on since the indie circuits or something. Dude never fooled me with that fake good guy act and once he was able to be his real douchebag self, he was VERY entertaining. Too bad it was too short lived.

Enjoy my friend :lol:

This video > Cena

" I see a lot of fat people who pay for two seats, Thank you very much! "

:lol:

For every Cena loss, there's 30 wins.

VOz5ojW.jpg

5hhwfeL.jpg

Enjoy my friend :lol:

This video > Cena

" I see a lot of fat people who pay for two seats, Thank you very much! "

:lol:

Thanks for that :lol:

And that's my point, if older than 7, how can you NOT like somebody like that?

new thread-http://niketalk.com/t/577950/wrestling-thread-dec-23-29-12-23-raw-is-merry-christmas-ppv-pred-contest-results-on-xmas

When hasn'he WWE dropped the ball when it comes to maintaining interest in a small-mid sized, high flying/athletic wrestler. Lets see as of late all of those underutilized.

Tyson Kidd
Evan Bourne
Dolphin Ziggler
Kofi

Why should we think Seth will be respected?

Wild dude right here man:

I feel as though Seth is leaps and bounds above the ones you named... I mean, Tyson doesn't even wrestle anymore Jemele...

Jim Cornette returns to The Ross Report for a nice long chat about politics, the President-Elect, and the election process! And of course he's talking wrestling too. Hear Corney's take on the recent ownership change at TNA, Broken Matt Hardy and the Total Nonstop Deletion, and the Brock Lesnar-Bill Goldberg business. He's also telling more stories from his territory days managing the Midnight Express, working with Bill Watts, and what might have helped UWF's survival.

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=619&pid=1697005

Two NTWT vets bumping a 2013 thread :smh: :smh:

Oh now I see why CP34 did :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom