Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

I love how Alicia Fox is always there to laugh at Natalya's misfortune. :lol:

I think that's the only time she's been shown on Total Divas. She was laughing at her the entire episode when she pissed her pants. :lol:

I love how Alicia Fox is always there to laugh at Natalya's misfortune.
laugh.gif
i noticed that too lol.

only time they show her is when shes cracking up at Nattie. But those voicemails tho 
roll.gif

drunk Nattie ftw

Now I see where that Renee Young gif came from.

So much shenanigans.
laugh.gif

Big E's reaction to Cena hugging him, and everyone feeling on his *******.
laugh.gif

Speaking of ******* Big E, really giving Naomi a run for her money.
alien.gif

Seth Rollins = Carlos Boozer in terms of random saying during the course of a match/game.

DC can I dl your rosters yet? Are they on CC?
Read here. Not up yet. Makre sure all of this is done before we release

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/wrestling/693157-simworld-wwe2k14-experience.html

I can't believe these ungrateful skanks have the nerve to hassle Cena about having a baby when he's the one paying for their night out.
Television man.

you guys can have anyone on the roster, Bayley is mine
Yea her butt is plump.

- WWE is keeping quiet when it comes to comments on Batista’s return after promotional material leaked advertising his return for next year. As noted, any mention of his return has been pulled. There was a feeling that maybe WWE leaked the news to generate some buzz for Batista’s return but officials were reportedly very upset at the leak.

It's funny that he'll be Sin Cara on the main roster and be in the tag team tile picture in NXT as his cholo character :lol:

Back
Top Bottom