Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

Watched the bio on Mick Foley, For All Mankind, and it was pretty good..Nothing really new if you've read either of Mick's first 2 books..But still worth checking out..I was extremely surprised about how much Shoveluhhhh puts Mrs. Foley's baby boy over..And was actually a little put off by how much Rock doesn't..I mean he definitely gives Foley props and shows some gratitude for how hard he worked during their matches, but it almost seemed like it was not as sincere as you'd expect..

I can see under my Christmas tree and the package jdcurt sent me is taunting me..I have no clue what it is or why he sent it to me..Trying my best to hold out for the 25th..

Has everyone received their SS gifts?

Watched the bio on Mick Foley, For All Mankind, and it was pretty good..Nothing really new if you've read either of Mick's first 2 books..But still worth checking out..I was extremely surprised about how much Shoveluhhhh puts Mrs. Foley's baby boy over..And was actually a little put off by how much Rock doesn't..I mean he definitely gives Foley props and shows some gratitude for how hard he worked during their matches, but it almost seemed like it was not as sincere as you'd expect..

I can see under my Christmas tree and the package jdcurt sent me is taunting me..I have no clue what it is or why he sent it to me..Trying my best to hold out for the 25th..

Has everyone received their SS gifts?

jdcurt hasn't... I can say that for sure...:wink:

Not sure if mine was sent out, but neighbors have told me that someone has been going around our neighborhood stealing packages :x :smh: :nerd:

Last edited:

laugh.gif
Look man, unless rumors start generating about the WWE dropping her, she's gonna be around.  Might as well build her up by taking down AJ
AJ's the best thing the divas divisions got. Shes gold

the **** you gunna build eva for

also GoodMicWork just put up a 5 hour commentary . Hes got a real good channel on youtube. Havent listened to it all yet but will put it on as I am wrapping gifts and such today and tomorrow, definately a great channel check it out

Last edited:
Tonight's Raw looks highly miss-able

More Zig Zag Jobbing :smh:

Another #1 Contender's Match for the IC Strap. Glad to see they giving some emphasis towards the title now that it is #2 again :smokin

Possible huge Royal Rumble and WM 30 Spoiler.

- For what it’s worth, Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter speculates that Batista is returning to win the 2014 Royal Rumble match and face Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania XXX.

- For what it’s worth, Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter speculates that Batista is returning to win the 2014 Royal Rumble match and face Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania XXX.

I would actually LOVE for that to happen.

would mean he'll be a part time champion too since he'll have Guardians of the Galaxy to promote around that time?

Last edited:

That would be dope :pimp: .

SMH. I'd rather see Punk and Bryan duking it out for the strap with the underdog finally climbing the proverbial mountain.

Plus you guys know if Batista v. Orton were to actually happen, Batista would be the corny face he was before, right?

Last edited:

laugh.gif
Look man, unless rumors start generating about the WWE dropping her, she's gonna be around.  Might as well build her up by taking down AJ
AJ's the best thing the divas divisions got. Shes gold

the **** you gunna build eva for
Because I just don't like AJ anymore
mean.gif

Side note: My elf should be receiving his today or tomorrow, though it says it is out for delivery right now...

SMH. I'd rather see Punk and Bryan duking it out for the strap with the underdog finally climbing the proverbial mountain.
Plus you guys know if Batista v. Orton were to actually happen, Batista would be the corny face he was before, right?

[COLOR=#red]Guess we don't know how to use spoilers huh? New Here?[/COLOR]

Guess we don't know how to use spoilers huh? New Here?
I don't see what from his comments needs a spoiler. If you follow wrestling news, you know ads were leaked promoting Bautista at a house show in Vegas. Anything about him winning the rumble, even from Meltzer, is only speculation. 

Bryan is not going to be champ. Once we all start to come to grips with that we will all be better off. And I am a huge Bryan fan. Vince and co do not think he has it. Shows what big idiots they are.

Remember when everyone said that Bryan was going to get buried up until the RR where he was going to win and then gain redemption at WM?

:lol:

Honestly I didn't know about Batista until that post right now. Truly, though, I don't care. Because we have actual real serious breaking news.

Jeff Jarrett has officially left TNA.

I have many feels right now. |I

View media item 707241

Remember when everyone said that Bryan was going to get buried up until the RR where he was going to win and then gain redemption at WM?

:lol:

heres what i said like a week after summerslam

It does, that's why the most likely scenario in all of this is Daniel Bryan being Mick Foley to John Cenas SCSA. Dbry feuds with Orton all winter and fails. At Royal Rumble, John Cena returns as the conquering hero and takes down the corporation for good at WMXXX with Cena/Orton being the main event.

I feel sick just imagining the that scenario playing out :x

But yall know deep down that's probably how it's gonna play out :smh:

I was very nearly right :lol: :smh:

But it may that da gawd Batista is the one thats gonna save us all :pimp:

Yeah, every week it becomes more apparent that WWE has no plans of Bryan being the top guy even though he is arguably tops in the ring and is also solid on the mic. Dude has gotten over by saying TWO WORDS. YES and NO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom