Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

I hate Michael Mizanin

I hate his parents for having him

I hate WWE for hiring him

I hate the fact he has held the WWE championship and yet no black man ever has (Rock is half Samoan)

Doink the clown shouldve gotten a run as Champ before The Miz

tumblr_lzzhbnDmTB1qcb07i.gif

If Morrison and Miz had each others charisma, there would be no need for Miz :lol: I was a fan of him cashing in in Orton though

Miz was entertaining around the time he won the MITB/Cashed In... but any momentum he had faded away very quickly. He kept me entertained for a few weeks, but it was generally very stale once he kept getting buried by Cena week in and week out after his win.

-WWE.com has published an interesting article looking at “Five Ways WWE Will be Changed After TLC” – when the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship are unified. Here’s a summary:
1. The Royal Rumble Match is changed: The winner of the Royal Rumble will no longer have to choose which champion he wants to face at WrestleMania, as there will be one Unified WWE Champion.
2. The Intercontinental Title Gets a Boost: The WWE Intercontinental title will be elevated and will once again become the second most coveted championship in WWE.
3. Money in the Bank Gets a Shake-Up: WWE teases whether the annual Money in the Bank pay-per-view will feature only 1 MITB match – or if there will be 2 separate MITB briefcase holders able to cash in on the Undisputed Champion.
4. The Field of Play Gets Tighter: With one less top title, there will be more people vying for the Unified WWE Championship.
5. The Best of the Best is Determined: No longer will fans have to debate who the top champion in WWE is (were we?). With a Unified champion, the ‘king’ of WWE will be very clear.

Interesting coming straight from their website.

-WWE.com has published an interesting article looking at “Five Ways WWE Will be Changed After TLC” – when the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship are unified. Here’s a summary:
1. The Royal Rumble Match is changed: The winner of the Royal Rumble will no longer have to choose which champion he wants to face at WrestleMania, as there will be one Unified WWE Champion.
2. The Intercontinental Title Gets a Boost: The WWE Intercontinental title will be elevated and will once again become the second most coveted championship in WWE.
3. Money in the Bank Gets a Shake-Up: WWE teases whether the annual Money in the Bank pay-per-view will feature only 1 MITB match – or if there will be 2 separate MITB briefcase holders able to cash in on the Undisputed Champion.
4. The Field of Play Gets Tighter: With one less top title, there will be more people vying for the Unified WWE Championship.
5. The Best of the Best is Determined: No longer will fans have to debate who the top champion in WWE is (were we?). With a Unified champion, the ‘king’ of WWE will be very clear.

Interesting coming straight from their website.

Oh, cool, WWE. You mean the same rules that have applied for decades (ONE ******G CHAMPION, NOT 2 OF A KIND EVERYTIME), that you ignored for no real reason other than to give a bloated HHH a free title reign on RAW (which no one counts), are now finally sounding good again. Stupid.

The funny thing about WWE's website is that I doubt Vince or any of the higher ups even pay attention to the articles so they sometime say things in them that can raise eyebrows.

^"WHAT THE HAYELL THATS MY BIG HOMIE"

Extended of CM Punk doin the spinaroonie. Hugging Steph at the end :lol:

Back
Top Bottom