Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Am i the only one hoping for a chris masters return? His entrance was way to epic

He's in TNA India now. Won the tag titles with Chavo actually.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Nvm, that was DH Smith who won the tag belts with Chavo.

And I know nobody on here pays attention to NXT, but Darren Young has really improved since Nexus. Hope he's on RAW or SD soon.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what is NXT on? i'd like to watch it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]random.... i really miss early ecw.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Eric Young is in my Fav 5.[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

toine2983 wrote:
Originally Posted by brasilianmami

toine2983 wrote:
^That's the workaround that worked last year brasilian.

I haven't tried it yet because I'm shook to lose all my stuff too.

I had this happen to me twice with DLC from SvR 11 and it was infuriating doing all that stuff again.

It boggles my mind that THQ hasn't fixed this issue from last year.
30t6p3b.gif

WWE 12 is one of the best wrestling games in years but the server problems and the return of this DLC @+!%$%%+ is hampering this game.

laugh.gif
apparently you still have to pay for the DLC even if you purchaced Fan Axxess.

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I heard about this happening as well.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'll hold out and download this DLC sometime next week.

Seems like things have all been downhill with this game since it's release.

So do you really.. still have to pay for the DLC even if you purchaced Fan Axxess?

I haven't purchase fan axxess.. (I always waits until all DLC is released)

I was going to purchase for fan axxess.. because I thought that pays off all of the DLC.. but if I still have to pay for the DLC wrestlers on top of fan axxess.. then forget it..

Originally Posted by im that one

how Bully Ray hasn't had a run as World Champ is beyond me. They guy is greatness.

Joker sting is back huh? i like. that was entertaining too.

Couldn't agree more..Bully Ray is pure gold on the mic and is solid in the ring..You'd of thought they would have atleast given him a little 1-2 month reign just for being an experienced veteran with some good name recognition..

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

NobleKane wrote:

lol @ steiner almost causing a riot in india... wonder wat he said

C'mon man. You already know what he said. "I got freaks wilder than Bengal tigers, and peaks bigger than the Himalayas! And ladies, you don't have to draw a red dot on your forehead in order to seek Enlightenment. Alls you have to do is come to my hotel room, where the Big Booty Daddy will help you reach Nirvana!!!"

*flexes*

images

Am i the only one hoping for a chris masters return? His entrance was way to epic

laugh.gif

And I know nobody on here pays attention to NXT, but Darren Young has really improved since Nexus. Hope he's on RAW or SD soon.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what is NXT on? i'd like to watch it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]random.... i really miss early ecw.[/color]
wwe.com on Tuesday nights...I wanna say 10? Usually I just search for it on Youtube though.

Also Johnny Curtis is underrated...he doesn't come off as super generic as a scumbag type heel. 

laugh.gif

what is NXT on? i'd like to watch it.

random.... i really miss early ecw.

I just got done watching about 2 hours worth of OG ecw on youtube..I know Im probably in the minority on this but give me the first 5/6 yrs of ecw over any other promotion in any era..TEAM TAZ.."Beat me if you can, survive if I let you"..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

toine2983 wrote:
Originally Posted by brasilianmami

laugh.gif
apparently you still have to pay for the DLC even if you purchaced Fan Axxess.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

So do you really.. still have to pay for the DLC even if you purchaced Fan Axxess?

I was going to purchase for fan axxess.. because I thought that pays off all of the DLC.. but if I still have to pay for the DLC wrestlers on top of fan axxess.. then forget it..

I bought fan axxess and its still giving me all the divas for free, i havent heard of any of my friends having this problem either 
i would be 
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 if i had to pay again

Originally Posted by casekicks

how Bully Ray hasn't had a run as World Champ is beyond me. They guy is greatness.

Joker sting is back huh? i like. that was entertaining too.

Couldn't agree more..Bully Ray is pure gold on the mic and is solid in the ring..You'd of thought they would have atleast given him a little 1-2 month reign just for being an experienced veteran with some good name recognition..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sayin... storm, angle, stinger, whenever hardy wins it.... all would be Gold. Him going off on the crowds in ECW >.... these have been closer to his old promos. And he is jacked, the guy has gotten in Great shape. give this man the belt![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Same thing goes with Eric Young... the guy is such a ham and is So funny... locking up with the Refs, with a Cook, how he takes his trucks off (instead of pulling straps down) when he is serious... pure comedy. But his ring work is Great! and he has an Epic Beard.... this guy needs a serious push and run too. a fued between him and roode would be golden. the Always serious, Thoroughbred, Used to wear those Great robes with Roode..... and the the blue collar, fun loving, great promos of EY. I'm telling you, gold. im juss sayin.[/color]

Originally Posted by casekicks

laugh.gif

what is NXT on? i'd like to watch it.

random.... i really miss early ecw.

I just got done watching about 2 hours worth of OG ecw on youtube..I know Im probably in the minority on this but give me the first 5/6 yrs of ecw over any other promotion in any era..TEAM TAZ.."Beat me if you can, survive if I let you"..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]100% agreement. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]storylines >[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]joey stylez >[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wrestling >[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]fans >[/color]

laugh.gif

Man I can't tell if anybody improves cause outside of a finisher, they all get saddled w/ the same generic FCW
movesets.

You just can't beat old ecw..The storylines Paul came up with are just so far ahead of anything thats been out there, quality wise, for the past 20 years..I mean Raven vs. Sandman with Sandman's ex and son in Raven's corner..GOLD..Tommy Dreamer vs. Raven and having Tommy never be able to beat Raven..GOLD..Taz vs. Shane Douglas with those two's chain wrestling ability mixed with hardcore..GOLD..And to have the fans interact with the talent like they did and show the passion that they did was just amazing..And like you said Joey Stylez is better than anyone in the booth, including JR..And I love JR's abilities, but lets face it he has always had to have someone to play off of..Joey did by himself and show an unbelievable knowledge of the sport and an emotion that quite frankly is rivaled by noone before or after..

Speaking of Bully Ray, do you remember the infamous time he went off on the fans at a ppv and told some lady in the crowd she taught her daughter how to perform fellatio?..I was at that ppv about 15 feet away from her and I have never been to any live event, including half dozen KISS concerts, where the crowd went crazier than that incedent..It was pure insanity that night..Best wrestling show I've ever been to..Heat Wave Dayton OH Hara Arena..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]random thought... Sting could have been a headliner in WrestleMania two years in a row against the Undertaker instead of doing the crap he is doing. wearing a hardy shirt, black slacks and the zig zag reeboks.... not a damn is given.[/color]

Raffy53 wrote:

toine2983 wrote:

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I bought fan axxess and its still giving me all the divas for free, i havent heard of any of my friends having this problem either 
i would be 
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 if i had to pay again

Last year I got fan axxess and I receive all of the DLC at no extra cost..

The only DLC that is a must have for me this year is the Macho Man Randy Savage:
Macho-Man2_sm_crop_650x440.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]CK - [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my boy had a friend back east who would send us tapes of ecw. i remember that all too well. the Dudley promos were AMAZING.
The greatness of Shane Douglas though... both triple threat factions, his Heel promos, his ring work. F*ck Yea.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and then this...[/color]

28.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]glad he went back to ecw, mad he burnt the damn bridge though. The Franchise during the attitude era with the likes of SCSA and Rock in promos woulda been greatness.[/color]

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif

Man I can't tell if anybody improves cause outside of a finisher, they all get saddled w/ the same generic FCW
movesets.
Wouldn't really say that about Darren. He's always been pretty good in the ring..he just needed a better character.

I really thought if Sting were to ever sign with the E it woulda been after his last contract with TNA expired..Steve was never a fan of VKM and how he does business or the things he puts on his programming, i.e. the sexual stuff and the harsh language..But with the WWE solidly in the PG era for the past few years that would have been the perfect time to go after Sting and show him that things aren't like they were during the Attitude era..And I bet if you ask him Vince will say not getting Sting is in his top 5 regrets in his wrestling life..And I think Sting kinda regrets it from a money stand point, but not that much..He's happy that he gets top dollar in the company and only has to work a handful of dates each year and doesnt have to miss that much time away from his family..

Raffy53 wrote:

i would be 
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 if i had to pay again
Last year I got fan axxess and I receive all of the DLC at no extra cost..

The only DLC that is a must have for me this year is the Macho Man Randy Savage:
Macho-Man2_sm_crop_650x440.jpg

this will be copped, pending i dont sell the game.

baffles me how he hasn't been announced into the HOF

I think the in for Sting would have been Shawn Michaels. I remember flipping through the channels years ago and seeing the both of them on the televangelist channel, surprised me to say the least.

CK - 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

my boy had a friend back east who would send us tapes of ecw. i remember that all too well. the Dudley promos were AMAZING.
The greatness of Shane Douglas though... both triple threat factions, his Heel promos, his ring work. F*ck Yea.

and then this...

28.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

glad he went back to ecw, mad he burnt the damn bridge though. The Franchise during the attitude era with the likes of SCSA and Rock in promos woulda been greatness.

Oh man, Shane Douglas was an absolute beast on the mic..Nobody gave a better shoot interview/promo than Shane, and that's coming from a diehard Taz fan..Plus that man's inring work was easily top 5 in the entire business at the time..When he left and did the Dean gimmich I lost a ton of respect for him, but when he came back he just picked right back up where he left off and tore into fools left and right..Him and Taz were the only 2 people I ever saw work with Bam Bam and have 4 star matches..Everything BBB did was 2 star imo..

I used to have about 2 dozen tapes that my exwife would dub for me when we were just going out..She had a different cable provider and it was the only one in Dayton that aired ECW, but it came on either Friday or Saturday at between midnight and 3 am..I'd make her stay up both nights to wait and see if it came on that week and then record it for me..Just like Debo I had mind control
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i remember al snow in ecw and how crazed the fans were with head

francine, beulah
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bret had some great matches with Bam Bam as well, that comes to mind.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and I'll gladly give a head nod to sting vs hbk as well.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom