Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

The Undertaker thing on netflix is great. Gray boots, black teardrop, classic
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Booker T and Shaq on commentary.[/color]

It's pretty funny that I'm That One runs his mouth so much when he's the one that sent me this.

img2044j.jpg

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]told you.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Happy Birthday! The face is messed up though bruh.[/color]

*Random*

Watching TLC 2010.. never seen it before..

Just finished watching Sheamus vs Morrison (Ladder match)

It was a good match.. funny how much things can change in a span of a year..

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm That One runs his mouth so much when he's the one that sent me this.

he's the one that sent me this.

the one that sent me this.

sent me this.

SENT ME THIS.

reverse-1294314624_dramatic-kitten.gif

30t6p3b.gif
can't believe it was you im that one.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

sent me this.

SENT ME THIS.

1294314624_dramatic-kitten.gif

30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]why? anyone who i saw that had a birthday has gotten something from me. as a matter of fact someone is getting something next week and it isn't their birthday. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and i have no idea what your image is bro. either do it right or post diva and knockout pictures.[/color]

Solely focused on the Texans game, will catch Impact probably in the morning or something.

Originally Posted by im that one

sent me this.

SENT ME THIS.

1294314624_dramatic-kitten.gif

30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]why? anyone who i saw that had a birthday has gotten something from me. as a matter of fact someone is getting something next week and it isn't their birthday. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and i have no idea what your image is bro. either do it right or post diva and knockout pictures.[/color]

2qxomja.gif

Spoiler [+]
normal_03.jpeg
normal_13.jpeg
normal_260.jpg
normal_4680937640_5e944d126a_o.jpg
BrookeAdams_1.jpg
normal_003.jpg
normal_jjpkbl.jpg
normal_002.jpg
normal_000.jpg
bella2.jpg
image.gif
bella-twins-carwash-1-top10hotwwedivas.blogspot.com.jpg
bella-twins-carwash-6-top10hotwwedivas.blogspot.com.jpg
Bella%2BTwins--1%2B%25285%2529.jpg

FYI for brasilian and anyone else with WWE 12.

I downloaded the Divas pack using the method I posted a few pages ago.

My created teams in Universe, my Superstar threads, and Moveset edits are still intact.

For anyone not planning on buying the entire pack I recommend that you at least get Kharma.

She is a beast.
pimp.gif

One thing about this DLC though is that the divas' minitrons don't work.
eyes.gif

It's annoying but in the grand scheme of things not that big of a deal.

i can't believe i'm watching impact right now, but those are the exact same dudes from the Gunner gym beat down a few weeks back.
they just happen to be at the same bar Kurt is beating down people at.

laugh.gif

- Shawn Michaels is scheduled to be the special referee for the Undertaker vs. Triple H match at WrestleMania. Since Triple H and Shawn Michaels have both failed twice at ending the streak, it lends something to the idea that they could work together to screw Undertaker.

Triple H might put his career on the line against the streak. The Undertaker vs. TripleH match will be promoted as the #2 match on the card, behind Cena vs. Rock.

- John Cena recently mentioned that his match vs. The Rock at WrestleMania would be even bigger if it was for the WWE championship. At the time he made the comments, WWE was strongly considered putting the title on Cena heading into WrestleMania.

The WWE title being on the line would make the match seem bigger and elevate the status of the WWE title. Additionally, if the title wasn’t on the line in this match, it doesn’t look great that the WWE title match would be billed as the #3 match on the show. That said, WWE is firmly behind Punk as champion and the Rock vs. Cena is already guaranteed to be a huge draw without the belt on the line.

- Vince McMahon had been pushing Alberto Del Rio to be more physical, more aggressive and not to work the sometimes-softer Lucha style. While officials recognize their heel side if weak, Vince feels Del Rio has the size and toughness, plus is a main event character, but feels he needs to come across as more of a killer in the ring.

- John Cena vs. Kane and the 30-man Royal Rumble match are two matches official for the 2012 Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

- Before Mark Henry got injured and Daniel Bryan won the World Heavyweight Title at TLC, the plan had always been for him to win eventually. At first they were going to put the belt on him at WrestleMania 28 but some time over the past few months he was set to win it at Elimination Chamber.

Officials chose Bryan to end up with the title after TLC over Big Show because they felt it wouldn’t be much of a big deal if Show kept the title.

- It seems WWE has dropped the Brodus Clay storyline, for now at least. Since Brodus tweeted that he was going to lay out John Morrison a few weeks back on Morrison’s final RAW, he’s been forgotten about.

- Skip Sheffield has been told that he’s returning with a push in early 2012.

- Regarding Chris Hero and WWE, word is that he is still on their radar the company has not passed on him. Hero will be undergoing more medical tests in January and if things go as expected, he will be signed. Hero’s last round of tests for WWE were done in September.

- WWE officials have been working on some plans for the December 26th RAW Supershow from Chicago for a few months now. The hope is that WWE Champion and hometown star CM Punk will sell the show out.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]how Bully Ray hasn't had a run as World Champ is beyond me. They guy is greatness.

Joker sting is back huh? i like. that was entertaining too.
[/color]

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Am i the only one hoping for a chris masters return? His entrance was way to epic

He's in TNA India now. Won the tag titles with Chavo actually.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Nvm, that was DH Smith who won the tag belts with Chavo.

And I know nobody on here pays attention to NXT, but Darren Young has really improved since Nexus. Hope he's on RAW or SD soon.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

NT Summit for SF or Oak anyone

frown.gif
1 is the loneliest
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] just saw this. when is the date of the house show again, I might go. Not sure yet.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

2qxomja.gif

Spoiler [+]
normal_03.jpeg
normal_13.jpeg
normal_260.jpg
normal_4680937640_5e944d126a_o.jpg
BrookeAdams_1.jpg
normal_003.jpg
normal_jjpkbl.jpg
normal_002.jpg
normal_000.jpg
bella2.jpg
image.gif
bella-twins-carwash-1-top10hotwwedivas.blogspot.com.jpg
bella-twins-carwash-6-top10hotwwedivas.blogspot.com.jpg
Bella%2BTwins--1%2B%25285%2529.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]there you go son. well done.[/color]

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
- It seems WWE has dropped the Brodus Clay storyline, for now at least. Since Brodus tweeted that he was going to lay out John Morrison a few weeks back on Morrison’s final RAW, he’s been forgotten about.
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]way to shoot yourself in the foot fatty.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom