Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- A feud between John Cena and Daniel Bryan was brought up at a recent WWE creative meeting. This does not mean they are considering it for anytime soon but it was brought up and discussed.

– Layla indicated Wednesday her return to the ring is drawing near. She tweeted, “Who’s ready for wwe to become FLAWLESS again???

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Some new stuff are on netflix instant stream..

WWE: Batista: I Walk Alone
WWE : Shawn Michaels : Heartbreak & Triumph
WWE: Tombstone: The History Of The Undertaker
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

4W gets No bunz... you don't have to look at all of those morons and tubs of sh-t to see stats like that. Just look at this threads creator. 

laugh.gif

you keep reminding 4w of his lack of sexual activity and that man is gonna commit that. 
and then who will make the wrestling threads every week. 
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All he is gonna do is use the tears he sheds nightly from being alone as lubrication when he plays with himself. He lives for making these weekly threads, he will be the Vince McMahon of NTWEF. Will forever be around even when he screws things up.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All i do is remind him how mediocre he is. He is weak, and I will Break him.[/color]

- While more than a few people within WWE still aren’t totally sold on CM Punk as WWE Champion, it’s said that he has won over a lot of them the past few weeks, especially with his performance at TLC.

- A feud between John Cena and Daniel Bryan was brought up at a recent WWE creative meeting. This does not mean they are considering it for anytime soon but it was brought up and discussed.

- WWE officials reportedly have big things planned in the Divas division for Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes as the manager for Primo and Epico.

- WWE has registered to trademark “Fear My Name

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Good Lord what did 4W do to some of you? NTWT or not, damn
laugh.gif

He's super cool
pimp.gif

K8mFD.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

breaks...[/color]

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4w, and anyone else i've interacted with via twitter or however else, knows it's all for fun. hence gimmick, play your part. it's all love here.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]with that said...[/color]

Spoiler [+]

soon...

watching that road warriors fil on netflix and got totally reminded of my childhood when i saw the wwf parts

who remembers?

golga.jpg

- While more than a few people within WWE still aren’t totally sold on CM Punk as WWE Champion, it’s said that he has won over a lot of them the past few weeks, especially with his performance at TLC.

- WWE officials reportedly have big things planned in the Divas division for Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes as the manager for Primo and Epico.
-Not sold on CM Punk as Champion?  Because..........????????? WWE is so infuriating.. CM Punk gets the most positive pop out of all the talent.. He is the anti-Hero Hero (similar to what happened with SCSA.. Went from bad guy to winning over the crowd) And is by far is one of the most entertaining.. And puts on great matches...By not sold I'm assuming is "He is not John Cena, so how can we get the title on John Cena again?"

-I'd rather shoot myself than watch that feud..

-I love how "big things planned" for the Divas division is making someone a manager.. I thought they were going to say matches will now last 2 minutes.

As for the PPV schedule:  It should be
January 3rd week: Royal Rumble
February 3rd week: Elimination Chamber
April 1st week: Wrestlemania
June 2nd week: MITB
August 4th week: Summerslam
October 2nd week: Night of Champions
November (Thanksgiving week): Survivor Series (with the more traditional setup/matches)

Spreads it out better, and allows to better build story lines in the summer into the fall... And chances are will increase buy rates by a significant amount because spending $50 once every 7-8 weeks on average >  spending $50 every 4-5 weeks on averafe

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 The name of that stable is out of my head right now, but it's crazy that they turned
a Truth Commision Kurrgan and John Tenta into some misfits with ICP.

WWF Jakked Spoilers

Spoiler [+]
winter2_127446.jpg
winter3_127447.jpg
winter1_127445.jpg

***EDIT: Ahhhh that's who they were, good job E1

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 The name of that stable is out of my head right now, but it's crazy that they turned
a Truth Commision Kurrgan and John Tenta into some misfits with ICP.

The Oddities

I know what's behind it I'm on one.
laugh.gif

This all reminds me of the Raw before Armageddon Hell in a Cell when everyone hit Vince with their special
laugh.gif

I know what's behind it I'm on one.
laugh.gif

This all reminds me of the Raw before Armageddon Hell in a Cell when everyone hit Vince with their special
laugh.gif

X-Pac calls it "4W heat"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

I know what's behind it I'mthatone.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

X-Pac calls it "4W heat"
laugh.gif
b8c153ca4e381877c5f5a8886ff543bdba0eb0a.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

botchamania.com

This past week in wrestling just keeps getting better. Best botchamania in a while.

i'm glad he finally started uploading to blip.tv.
now his new videos won't be raped by youtube and WWE after every upload.
laugh.gif
The new video has already been taken down

- Based on preliminary data released by WWE, November’s Survivor Series pay-per-view featuring The Rock’s first match since WrestleMania 20 drew approximately 280,000 buys. The final figure is expected to be higher than 280,000, as this figure is only through the end of November, but its a reliable early indicator of the event’s performance.

Last year’s Survivor Series did 244,00 buys and 2009′s show did 235,000 buys. Company officials were so disappointed with 2009′s buyrate that the show was temporarily scrapped from WWE’s pay-per-view lineup.
Domestically, Survivor Series did 180,000 buys.  That is a terrible number for The Rock's first match in 7.5 years.  I go back to what I said repeatedly about the horrible booking of the match (they never gave a good reason why he should be teaming with Cena, people didn't want to see him team with Cena, and they made Miz and Truth look like complete jokes leading up to the match).  WWE really blew it.  I still think that WrestleMania will be the biggest buyrate of all time, but it does have me starting to question it.

NobleKane wrote:

lol @ steiner almost causing a riot in india... wonder wat he said

C'mon man. You already know what he said. "I got freaks wilder than Bengal tigers, and peaks bigger than the Himalayas! And ladies, you don't have to draw a red dot on your forehead in order to seek Enlightenment. Alls you have to do is come to my hotel room, where the Big Booty Daddy will help you reach Nirvana!!!"

*flexes*

Major Match Planned for WrestleMania
-Shaquille O'Neal today on the Abe Kanan show mentioned that he is in talks for a match against Big Show at this coming year's WrestleMania.

If I were booking this, I would have Show turn heel over his frustration with D Bry cashing in MITB and taking the title from him.  Show goes on a rampage.  D Bry needs backup (sure, not the strongest way to book him, but realistically I have no faith in WWE booking him strong), and so he brings in Shaq to challenge Show at Mania.

If they let Shaq talk, he could cut some great promos.

Or, they could bring Shaq in as a guest commentator. And during a Show match, they can get into it...

I just want Shaq on the mic as much as possible...

Back
Top Bottom