Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

4w where are your 30+ posts from the facebook page? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
VC3FAN[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/21/114:48 PM
[/td][td]
I have no idea where Eden Stiles did most of her work for the WWE. but Cody Rhodes is one lucky guy.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Ring announcer for Superstars (I think)

Originally Posted by toine2983

FYI for those with WWE 12 the Divas DLC pack is available now.

Caveat though, the problem with DLC resetting movesets, deleting created tag teams and Superstar threads from last year hasn't been fixed.
indifferent.gif

So anyone planning to get the DLC should do the following to avoid this problem
:

1) Turn off auto save (if you had it on)
2) Download the desired DLC
3) Turn the game off
4) Restart the game and put auto save back on if you want

37439025-claping-.gif

good look on the info fam.
i was just about to DL when i got home and would have been pissed if all the movesets that i made were deleted.
are those instructions 100% proof?

^That's the workaround that worked last year brasilian.

I haven't tried it yet because I'm shook to lose all my stuff too.

I had this happen to me twice with DLC from SvR 11 and it was infuriating doing all that stuff again.

It boggles my mind that THQ hasn't fixed this issue from last year.
30t6p3b.gif

WWE 12 is one of the best wrestling games in years but the server problems and the return of this DLC @+!%$%%+ is hampering this game.

I had this happen to me twice with DLC from SvR 11 and it was infuriating doing all that stuff again.

30t6p3b.gif

WWE 12 is one of the best wrestling games in years but the server problems and the return of this DLC @+!%$%%+ is hampering this game.

laugh.gif
apparently you still have to pay for the DLC even if you purchaced Fan Axxess.

30t6p3b.gif

I seriously wish I could find the stat of days between sex for hardcore wrestling fans like the ones 4W posted

Isn't there a Legends pack with Randy Savage, Batista and one other for download or coming out soon? I have to pay for that too even though I paid for the initial package?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I seriously wish I could find the stat of days between sex for hardcore wrestling fans like the ones 4W posted

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4W gets No bunz... you don't have to look at all of those morons and tubs of sh-t to see stats like that. Just look at this threads creator. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](after watching the DB Match Lobo posted) A Daniel Bryan dvd is needed. Too bad WWE won't have rights to his Indy Vids. [/color]

Some new stuff are on netflix instant stream..

WWE: Batista: I Walk Alone
WWE : Shawn Michaels : Heartbreak & Triumph
WWE: Tombstone: The History Of The Undertaker
WWE: AWA: The Spectacular Legacy
WWE: History Of The WWE Championship
WWE: Hulk Hogan: The Ultimate Collection
WWE: Road Warriors
WWE : Edge: A Decade of Decadence

I wanna go to a Raw show in Oakland. Whats the difference between the Raw World Tour and Raw Supershow?

damnitzdom wrote:
I wanna go to a Raw show in Oakland. Whats the difference between the Raw World Tour and Raw Supershow?

Raw World Tour likley a house show with only RAW superstars. The RAW Supershow will have SmackDown and RAW superstars and should be televised.

Peep_Game I see you. Still waiting on Velocity spoilers
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

damnitzdom wrote:

Raw World Tour likley a house show with only RAW superstars. The RAW Supershow will have SmackDown and RAW superstars and should be televised.

Peep_Game I see you. Still waiting on Velocity spoilers
nerd.gif

I just want to go to the ones that air on tv. 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 so the world tour isnt it? 

Just checked the Oakland date for Jan. It's a house show.

House shows rule, though. IMO. But to each their own.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]House Shows are hella fun. I love um personally. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Went to Elimination Chamber in Oakland last year, it was fun. If i get tix i think this will be better, no real guide lines and the wrestlers a looser, have more fun. more entertaining if you ask me. Just in my humble opinion.[/color]

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Some new stuff are on netflix instant stream..

WWE: Batista: I Walk Alone
WWE : Shawn Michaels : Heartbreak & Triumph
WWE: Tombstone: The History Of The Undertaker
WWE: AWA: The Spectacular Legacy
WWE: History Of The WWE Championship
WWE: Hulk Hogan: The Ultimate Collection
WWE: Road Warriors
WWE : Edge: A Decade of Decadence

Good looks will watch when I get home from work

- While more than a few people within WWE still aren’t totally sold on CM Punk as WWE Champion, it’s said that he has won over a lot of them the past few weeks, especially with his performance at TLC.

- A feud between John Cena and Daniel Bryan was brought up at a recent WWE creative meeting. This does not mean they are considering it for anytime soon but it was brought up and discussed.

- WWE officials reportedly have big things planned in the Divas division for Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes as the manager for Primo and Epico.

- WWE has registered to trademark “Fear My Name

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- While more than a few people within WWE still aren’t totally sold on CM Punk as WWE Champion, it’s said that he has won over a lot of them the past few weeks, especially with his performance at TLC.

- A feud between John Cena and Daniel Bryan was brought up at a recent WWE creative meeting. This does not mean they are considering it for anytime soon but it was brought up and discussed.

- WWE officials reportedly have big things planned in the Divas division for Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes as the manager for Primo and Epico.

- WWE has registered to trademark “Fear My Name

I hope they turn Alicia Fox heel, have her do her finisher on Kelly Kelly and ^@%# up her face.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
apparently you still have to pay for the DLC even if you purchaced Fan Axxess.

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I heard about this happening as well.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'll hold out and download this DLC sometime next week.

Seems like things have all been downhill with this game since it's release.

^i'm giving it until next week for them to fix the servers or i'm going to just sell it

Back
Top Bottom