Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

Originally Posted by casekicks

4th for TLC predictions..Pretty damn good..And even better, 23rd overall for the year and thats with missing 1 event..Still beat JNSQ, Deek, 3dgar, Nobel, and of course every NTWE'rs whipping boy bkmac..

too bad i have 2 missing events

ahahaah..i coulda swore i beat ya..my apologies good sir..I guess at the end of the day, as long as I ranked higher than bkmac and his insanely horrible gimmick I can sleep easy..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So dumb for leaving out 2 questions on the TLC PPV.. oh well, still finished pretty good in the overall standings. Feels good man.

But can we talk about GHIMS winning the predictions contest? I.. don... I? What?

Originally Posted by hymen man

So dumb for leaving out 2 questions on the TLC PPV.. oh well, still finished pretty good in the overall standings. Feels good man.

But can we talk about GHIMS winning the predictions contest? I.. don... I? What?

The first rule of GHIMS is we don't talk about GHIMS..

3rd overall?

I'll take it.

laugh.gif
 @ GHIMS winning the contest.

Congrats.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by casekicks

4th for TLC predictions..Pretty damn good..And even better, 23rd overall for the year and thats with missing 1 event..Still beat JNSQ, Deek, 3dgar, Nobel, and of course every NTWE'rs whipping boy bkmac..

too bad i have 2 missing events
this 
frown.gif

NXT, Superstars, & Smackdown Spoilers

Spoiler [+]
Dark
Ted DiBiase b Dean Ambrose

NXT
Usos b Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis

Trent Baretta b Curt Hawkins

Kaitlyn b Maxine when Derrick Bateman distracted Maxine

Tyson Kidd b Percy Watson

Titus O'Neal b JTG

Superstars
Justin Gabriel b Heath Slater

Hunico b Ezekiel Jackson

Smackdown
Show opened with a Big Show promo. This led to both Mark Henry and Daniel Bryan coming out.  Henry and Show both want the first crack at Bryan.  Teddy Long then announced they would have a No. 1  contenders match tonight, which never happened.

He also announced a IC vs. U.S. title match with neither title at stake

Zack Ryder b Cody Rhodes

David Otunga came out representing Henry saying that the match was canceled because of Henry's blood pressure.  Show then knocked out Otunga.

Miz was backstage and told Teddy Long he'd face anyone from Smackdown.  Long then said that anyone would be Sheamus.
Sheamus b The Miz with the Brogue kick

Wade Barrett came out and wanted another match with Randy Orton.  The two ended up brawling to the back.

Kofi Kingston b Primo with Trouble in Paradise.  Evan Bourne, Epico and Rosa Mendes wwere all at ringside for this match

Daniel Bryan NC Dolph Ziggler in a non-title match.  Jack Swagger did a run-in and Big Show made the save.

Show & Bryan b Ziggler & Swagger when Bryan used the LeBell lock on Swagger

so Mr.papi chulo will enter #2 in the NTrumble ......

So be it all 29 participants come at me bros ...... #RUDO

yea, i'm that damn good!!!

how was it that at one point i was an afterthought here in the NTWEF to COO, NTercontinental Champion & 2011 Prediction Contest Winner

4W donate to the red cross

2012 i will take the next step forward.

btw, u will notify us when we can post 2012 predictions???

peep game showing why i deem him a worthy contender to my title.

ghims how was it determined that 3dgarfly was number two in the rumble?

- Word at RAW was that the Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett and Zack Ryder vs. Dolph Ziggler feuds may run past the Royal Rumble.

- As noted before, Alberto Del Rio suffered what was believed to be a groin injury at last night’s RAW Supershow. Del Rio is sore but word is that he will be OK, but still is undergoing further evaluation before an official decision is made. Apparently the injury came to Del Rio when he was missile dropkicked by Daniel Bryan.

– WWE has rescinded their contract offer to Ring of Honor star Chris Hero after results from his drug test showed elevated testosterone levels.

- Last night’s WWE RAW Supershow with the fallout from TLC scored a 2.9 cable rating with 4.3 million viewers. The first hour averaged 4.42 million viewers while the second hour averaged 4.1 million viewers.

- WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio in a steel cage match is being advertised for next Monday’s RAW Supershow from Chicago, IL.

- Right after the Scottrade Center website pulled listings for a 30-man 2012 Royal Rumble main event this afternoon, WWE’s website confirmed that the match will indeed feature 30 Superstars, different from last year’s 40-man match.

The hate for me is strong, but IDC, I'm in the Top 60 and I missed two shows.

Get at me, bros
pimp.gif

botchamania.com

This past week in wrestling just keeps getting better. Best botchamania in a while.

Originally Posted by bkmac

The hate for me is strong, but IDC, I'm in the Top 60 and I missed two shows.

Get at me, bros
pimp.gif

Nobody wants anything to do with you, let alone "get at you"..Besides anything anyone says to you all you're gonna do is comeback with a couple corny lines and the same tired Y2J pic..Look bkchrmacisericho, or however you spell that confusing crap, just retire already and become a road agent..Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom