Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

The Ntercontinital title match should be a fatal four way including the legendary TennHouse2 did yall even see the NT Series match? The fans love me....do i need to start an online petition?

worry about writing a new verse for your entrance at the NTWE-RR... afterall, you are the first entry..
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lm2ptxMSMZ1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

I'd like to perform at the next NTWT PPV.

Here's my stats:

Height: 6 ft
Weight: 160 lbs
Signature 1: Kneeling Headbutt To The Groin
Signature 2: Kneeling Headbutt To The Groin
Finisher: Shooting Star Press
Finisher 2: Kneeling Headbutt To The Groin

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

It's Steph and Shane
I feel this is true, seeing as how the girl errily reminds me of Stephanie and how her and Jericho would go at it.
But I do feel it could be someone coming after Punk, becasue of the X over the name.

Once,again I have to ask... why is the WHC the smallest belt now?... it used to be huge then VKM got his fingers on it...

Watched some of Raw right now. I think that opening segment with Ryder/Bryan/Punk was the first
promo segment that I didn't fast forward through in a long time. Great to see all 3 of them with the
belts getting some shine (including the pic with Beth & Kofi/Bourne).

Also cool to hear Wade Barrett has an official name for his Bossman Slam. Hopefully they keep calling it
(and other signatures and stuff).

Crowd crapped all over Alicia Fox
laugh.gif
, and for good reason

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Watch it be like Edge who all of a sudden got the clearance from the Dr. to wrestle.
Edge is not coming back.  He is done with wrestling and doesn't want to be around the business anymore.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Finally, the real main event people been looking for.
roll.gif
Just realized Rio didn't have his car, guess Vince really has lost it with him. Guess that money goes right back in Vince's pocket.

Del Rio needs a "loss of fortune" angle where he's scrapping for money. 

Saw a Rolls Royce

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Watch it be like Edge who all of a sudden got the clearance from the Dr. to wrestle.
Edge is not coming back.  He is done with wrestling and doesn't want to be around the business anymore.

Why doesn't Edge want to be around the business anymore 4w?

Correct. Edge was very smart with his money unlike so many guys. He's basically set for life. It's not to say he'll never be back because you can never say never in pro wrestling, but with his neck condition, he'll never be able to wrestle again. And at this point of his life, he was completely burnt out from the WWE life and ready to retire and relax with his family.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Finally, the real main event people been looking for.
roll.gif
Just realized Rio didn't have his car, guess Vince really has lost it with him. Guess that money goes right back in Vince's pocket.

Del Rio needs a "loss of fortune" angle where he's scrapping for money. 

Saw a Rolls Royce
Oh yea I finally saw it. Vince is definitely not sold on him anymore though.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Alberto Del Rio and Beth Phoenix were both injured at Monday’s WWE RAW Supershow from Philadelphia.

Del Rio was carried out of the building by trainers after Raw went off the air. There was some fear that he may have suffered a groin injury, but after being checked out by WWE trainers, he’s said to be doing alright. He’s not expected to miss any ring time, despite some soreness.

mark.jpg

Not sure if it's just me, but I think Mark Henry wanted to laugh during the "Sexual Chocolate" chants as he
was standing on the apron
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Yes, the great one will avenge my fluke loss by winning the NT ROYAL RUMBLE match.

Just remember DEEK, you won with a roll up. You will NEVER get a chance to pin me in a, one on one match.

To hell with that jobber title. I have my eyes set on catwoman and my title he ever so frailly holds up.

Excuse me, the jobber title is over there with ghims and mister onepicture jericho himself, bkmac. you.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nvm. assumed it went on for all the PPVs. chose not to do the last one since i was suspended. [/color]

4th for TLC predictions..Pretty damn good..And even better, 23rd overall for the year and thats with missing 1 event..Still beat JNSQ, Deek, 3dgar, Nobel, and of course every NTWE'rs whipping boy bkmac..

Back
Top Bottom