Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Yo!

Ref just threw the X for del Rio. He's legitimately hurt.

nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Guess i'll have to break things down for you as well...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fact... You're a choke artist.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fact... You live in the past.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fact... On that poster you put up, I won. You Lost. We Stole the show. You had a sleeper.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fact... I was the original Captain of NTDown but GHIMS got his panties in a twist because i burned him on the mic as i do everyone in NTWEF because I'm the Fuc-in Franchise.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A less witty, less handsome version of yourself... this thread BLEW while i was suspended. There was NO entertainment what so ever. Less Handsome... god, i had no idea you were checking me out in that way. An Alpha Male never compares himself to another male, he just knows he is better. And my phone book and who is in my bed every night says other wise.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're a joke, You are a ton of hot air. Build yourself up to be this untouchable human and then reality sets in... you lose and run away for some months. Had you blown it this weekend, you would of done the same thing. you are good for entertaining me and giving me a laugh or two... face facts kid. There is only one Alpha, One God, in NTWEF and I allow you to get the attention you are getting now. So say "Thank You, My God" and be on your way.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Arise oh Waking Giant, Fore David is here.[/color]

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I think they might be done with Del Rio; character got old quick so unless they have a new gimmick...
By done you mean injury angle? The ref wouldn't have put up a "X"...he did it so quick there's no way it was for the camera. That trainer was in the ring while dudes were celebrating so that's how you know it's real. Hope it's nothing serious.

Alberto's gimmick is perfect WWE just doesn't know what to do different with him.
30t6p3b.gif

at this point I don't even think the WWE is sure about the videos; I would think their plan is Jericho and if they can't come to an agreement then their back up plan is the Undertaker
That's what's been reported. Meltzer has been swearing up and down that Jericho isn't coming back and other dirt sheet writers are saying different. Unless something concrete comes up, we really won't know for sure until 1/2/2012.

I think they might be done with Del Rio; character got old quick so unless they have a new gimmick...

he's good talent, they aren't just going to release him dude..

They need to take ADR of tv for awhile and repackage him..His gimmick just aint cuttin' it no more

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Alicia caught Beth good tonight.
uxrua.jpg

i thought beth was acting funny after that leg drop.
i was thinking alicia cut that awful line after the match to waste a few more seconds since the match ended earlier than expected.

NTRumble plans as of today

YardFather VS 4Wrestling (C) for the NTWEF Title

TheDeek (C) VS Peep_Game for the NTUS Title

GHIMS (C) VS BKMac VS JNSQ for the NTercontinental Title

NobleHymens (C) VS BrasilianMami & Mister916

VeintiSiete VS ImThatOne in a Street Fight

30 Man Battle Royal

TennHouse draws #1

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

NobleHymens (C) VS BrasilianMami & Mister916

30 Man Battle Royal

TennHouse draws #1
LIL JIMMY... IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

he's good talent, they aren't just going to release him dude..
done is a loose term; obviously they aren't going to release him but he isn't going to hang around main event level if Vince doesn't believe in him dude...

NobleHymens (C) VS BrasilianMami & Mister916 for the NTag Titles

30 Man Battle Royal

TennHouse draws #1

fixed

You can put Rusty & I in a dark match at NTRumble if you like, that can be the start of my major push. As for Rusty, he seems like the Brooklyn Brawler type.

916, im looking to build up the tag team division

im mixing and matching to see who works well together

*****UPDATED*****

NobleHymens (C) VS BrasilianMami & Mister916 for the NTag Titles

30 Man Battle Royal

TennHouse draws #1, 3dgarFly draws #2

Originally Posted by Mister916

Me and.....................Brasilian?

Spoiler [+]
images

don't worry it will eventually be you and bkmac once i bury him into oblivion for a #1 contender spot for stealing my spot in the ladder match. 
mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just finished raw, you can see ADR when he got through the ropes he walked in funny and struggled. he told DB reverse this. told the ref whats up while in the hold and you can see the ref tell Punk what happened and Punk look down at him after.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]His gimmick is stale but him in the ring is Gold. I would have liked to seen a feud between him and DB. Woulda been a good contrast with stories, rich man/blue collar hard worker. High class/Low Class. etc etc.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]First Henry then ADR. Losing heels left and right.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We can clearly see who's gonna steal the show, again.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom